Chapter 9

Your POV

It's been three days since I last saw Lauren. After the movie, the Fifth Harmony girls had to leave to get ready for more promo stuff for their album. Do they really need to be promoting STILL? Their album came out the beginning of February and its now late June. They had an awesome first headlining tour, millions of interviews, and countless guess performances. Plus 'Worth It' is doing amazing on the radio and got Platinum. Okay, I'll face it, I'm being selfish. I just want to spend more time with Lauren. I feel like I'm going through withdrawal. I never even got to kiss her yet! I mean, come on!!!! Every time I've tried someone always interrupts us. It's as if fate doesn't WANT me to kiss her. Or maybe fate is waiting for the perfect moment for us to kiss. So maybe this way it would be an amazing kiss. With, like, sparks flying everywhere and fireworks would be going off in the background, and why not add some doves randomly flying in the background.

Anyway, enough fantasizing the extreme.  Right now, I am in a car with Payton, on our way to CUT. It's an expensive steakhouse in Beverly Hills. Cole wanted to come here, for God knows why, but hey, the food is banging!!! I like going there sometimes. We get to see some of the famous people we've watched in the past and have a quick catch-up convo with them. I also get to dress up nice, which is something I rarely do, but love when I have to do so. It makes me feel confident when I dress up. I am wearing a turquoise high-low dress with some wedges.

Payton pulls into the valet as I organize my highly necessary papers for tonight. Someone opens my door and I get out, not with out tripping..... of course. As I was about to fall, someone catches me. I look up to see some of the most amazing hazel eyes I have ever seen. I quickly gain my composure as he helps me stand up. I must of been staring at him like an idiot because he laughs and waves his hand in my face. I shake my head getting myself out of my daze.

"Sorry what did you say?"

"I ask if you're alright." He says with one of the most hottest husky laughs.

"Oh, umm, yeah, I'm alright." I mentally face palm myself for my hardcore stuttering. "Th..thanks for catching me."

"It was no problem. Well, I better be getting back to work. Enjoy your stay here." He saying flashing a smile.

"Oh, I'm just here for the restaurant."

"Awesome. Maybe I'll be seeing you around. Enjoy your... food here? That sounds weirds." He says laughing at himself. Before I get to respond, Payton calls my name. "Is that your boyfriend? If you don't mind me asking of course." He says nervously.

"It's alright and no, he's just a family friend. More like a brother to me than a boyfriend. I better get going. Nice to meet you...."

"Andrew." He quickly says sticking his hand out.

I happily take it, "Y/n. Have fun at work and don't crash anyone's car." I joke. I wave goodbye, grab my papers, and walk towards Payton's direction.

"Making friends I see." Payton smirks, wiggling his eyebrows.

Playfully shoving him, "He was just being friendly. Plus, he saved me from almost falling right on my ass in front of all those cameras and famous people." As we enter the restaurant, one of the host leads us to where we are seated and see Cole, Shane, and Brian already seated. 

"Took ya long enough" Cole jokingly said.

"We would of been here earlier if this one right here didn't flirt with the valet." Payton says calling me out. I roll my eyes and take a seat, that was graciously pulled out by Brian, who also pushed me in. After ordering, everyone takes out their papers and get down to business.