Chapter 40

Singers Y/f/n from Elements and Lauren Jauregui from Fifth Harmony were seen at multiple places together a few days ago. The two were seen to be getting pretty close together. They broke up 5 months ago but these pictures don't seem like it. Have they rekindled their relationship or are they just still really good friends?

Your POV

"Yo, Y/n, are you ready?" My dad ask as he enters my room.

Elements was given a month and a half to relax before we get back to work. We start back up in the new year, mid January. Right now, Wes and Adam are holding a huge Christmas and New Years party at their house. Everyone is going. Literally. My parents and I, my brothers, cousins, Payton and Adam and their family, Brian and Dylan and their family, Tracy, Shelley, and Michael.

Adam and Wes have enough guest rooms for the parents to each have their own room. The rest of us are going to spread out around the house and cram on the floor somewhere. None of us minded. We were just all excited to all be together in one place again. With the guys and I traveling on tour, and the others having their owns lives to live, it was just so hard to schedule a day for everyone to meet. We didn't even get to have our annual Thanksgiving dinner together, which upset everyone.

"Yeah, dad. Just about ready. I'm just double checking I have everything. Also, don't say yo."

"Alright. Well, we are leaving in 2 hours and I would like to have your suitcase downstairs near the stairs, asap. You have time to say bye to your friends, but I want you back at least 15 minutes before we have to leave. And I can say yo whenever I want."

I laugh as he leaves my room. I finish double checking within 10 minutes and head over to Camri and Eli's place. The entire gang is meeting at their place to exchange secret santa gifts. With my luck, I got Nina. I got her meet and greet tickets and VIP tickets to see Jon Bellion in New York in January. We both obsess over him and have been dying to see him just once. When I saw Bellion was going to New York, I just had to get them. And at the time, the guys and I will be recording our new album in New York. I even request the day off the concert day to ensure I will be able to take Nina.

Time went by fast and now I'm with my family, Brian, and his family on a plane to Miami. Lauren doesn't know I'm gonna be in Miami for the holidays. I'm gonna stop by their house and visit her and her family. Hopefully, this surprise turns out in my favor. Lauren did tell me she is having company over Christmas Eve. I plan on visiting the Jauregui family the day before that.

Everything between Lauren and I have ben really good actually. She's trying again. But we are not dating. Just close friends. Very close friends. We've made out a few times but never got to far. I would always stop her. I could tell she's upset but I guess she's ok with it since she hasn't really complained.

Arriving at the house, or should I say mansion, everyone got situated, spending the first day sleeping. Mostly so everyone can get over the jet lag they are feeling. The next few days, we all spent together. Every night, we all ate together, a different group cooking for the gang. My favorite days were when the girls and guys would split. It felt nice to spend some time with girls, since I was always around guys this entire year basically.

Eventually, December 23rd came, and I was heading my way towards the Jauregui residence. I am nervous because I just couldn't stop thinking about the last time I visited them. Hell, I don't even know if they are going to be home right now. I approach the door holding a tray of Tracy's famous chocolate chip snickerdoodle cookie. Shit's banging! I even got each member of the family a present but left them in the  car for later.

The door opens and an elated Mike appears. "Y/n!!! What are you doing here? Come in, come in."

I step inside the familiar environment as Mike closes the door behind me. "Adam and Wes are having literally everyone over for the holidays so everyone flew down to their place. I didn't tell Lauren I was coming down so she's gonna be just as surprised as you are."