Chapter 11

Your POV

If you don't mind, I'm gonna do a quick background on 'Elements'/'Mystery Elements.' Brian is the one that came up with the name. He said 'Elements' because we each have different personalities and different opinions and ideas, that we are our own element. But when we come together, we come together in harmony. And also, he likes Avatar. So, Brian is light grey for Air, Payton is green for Earth, Cole is blue for Water, and Shane is red for Fire. Since their are only 4 main elements, we all believed that I should be all 4, the Avatar if you may. This is because they thought that I was the mediator, the one that always finds a middle to two halves. I also bring two halves together as one in a peaceful manner, like what Aang in the Avatar was trying to do. Therefore, I am all four of the colors.

We became 'Mystery Elements' about 5 years ago. Like we've said before, we didn't want to become famous, if the opportunity came to us. We just wanted to live normal teenage lives, without having to deal with the music industry. And in order to do so, Cole came up with the masks idea. So a year after 'Elements' was formed, 'Mystery Elements' came to be and on Youtube.

Not only are we a band, but we also do stand up singing and dance videos. To clear up any confusion, stand up singing is just singing with the music in the background, like none of us are playing instruments to make the music. We even do accapella. Sometimes our brothers and cousins make guest appearances in our videos. Their faces are also covered and their talking voices are altered as well. Also, in our videos, not all five of us are in the videos. Sometimes there are duets with different people including our fambam or solos.

Enough about us.....It's currently July 20th. I haven't seen the Fifth Harmony girls in a week. I haven't seen LAUREN in a week. The girls are currently on their summer tour. They have a show tonight in Atlanta, Georgia. That's ALL the way across the country. There's a 3-hour distance between us.

If your wondering what happened after Lauren and I first kissed, well..... nothing really. Sure we hung out. We were cuddly a few times. Only made out like, I don't know, 6 times. We never really got any alone time. Whenever we wanted to hang out in public, we had to go with a group of people. Not that I mind, it was all still fun. They were mostly there to make sure Lauren and I weren't too touchy with each other out in public. I have to say we did pretty well. No rumors of Lauren dating a girl. Which I still haven't found out if she was bisexual or lesbian or straight even. It's not something you just randomly bring up with anyone.

I look at the clock; 6:18 p.m. here and 9:18 p.m. there. The girls' show just started 18 minutes ago. Boy do I miss her. Sure we text, we FaceTime occasionally, but it's nothing compared to having her in front of me; seeing her face to face and not through a screen.

"Y/n?" I look up to see five pairs of eyes on me.

"Yeah sorry. Just spaced out for a little." I give them a smile for reassurance. "What were you guys saying?"

"Your 'Uptown Funk' cover was amazing guys! 1 million views in just 2 hours!" Lucas exclaimed. "Do you guys have any idea of what you want your next cover to be?"

"I've always wanted to do 'This Ain't A Scene' by Fall Out Boy." Payton suggest.

"Oh, I love that song!" Cole adds.

"So 'This Ain't A Scene' by Fall Out Boy. Everyone cool with that?" Lucas asks. A chorus of 'yeahs' was heard. "That settles that then." He says clasping his hand together. Lucas then looks at his watch. "I got to head out, I'll see you guys later. Keep me updated about the cover. Aim to post the video within 2 weeks. We don't need to guys posting videos every week. That would be too much. Bye guys, I'll see you later." With that, he is out the door and up the stairs.