Chapter 35

Your Pov

"Y/n!"

Before I even get to turn around, a pair of small arms wrap around my legs. I look down to see that the little arms belong to Saffron.

"Hey, Little Flower." I greet picking her up. "You've grown so big! I don't think I should be calling you 'Little' anymore. Hi Sage."

"Hey, Y/n. The show was awesome by the way!" Sage and I side hug, since I am still holding Saffron,

"Yeah, you were awesome! I think that Justin guy should keep his shirt on more often." Saffron suggests.

"You think?"

"Yeah, everyone screams louder every time it comes off and it hurts my ears."

"Really? Why don't you tell Justin himself?"

Saffron nods and the three of us head to Justin's dressing room. I knock and one of his friends opens the door.

"Hey is Justin here?" His friend nods and lets us in. "Hey Justin. I have a little flower here who has something to tell you." Saffron hides her faces in the crook of my neck. "Oh don't be shy now. Why don't you tell Justin what you told me." She peaks her head out but sticks it right back.

"You tell him." She whispers.

"Saffron here told me that you should keep your shirt on more often. She said the crowd screams louder and it hurts her ears."

"It hurts my ears too." Justin plays along. "I think I'll go with your idea." Justin leans toward Saffron and tickles her sides. Saffron lets out the cutest giggle.

"Justin, meet Saffron and her father, Sage."

"Oh so these are the two you've told me about. Hi, I'm Justin." Justin shakes Sage's hand. "Hey Saffron, have you ever been to Disneyland?"

She sticks her head out. "No, Papa was supposed to take me but he couldn't no more."

Everyone gives off a sad smile. "Well, how does a 3 day Disneyland trip sound?" Saffron sticks her head out and looks at Justin. Nick hands Justin a white envelope. "You see this envelope? This has a free 3-day trip to Disneyland." Saffron squeals in excitement.

"We can't take this." Sage says coming from behind.

"Oh, yes you can. This was all Y/n's idea and before you say anything Y/n or get mad at me, I paid for everything."

"Justin, we agreed that you will let me pay for some of it."

"I know, but I lied. I also have an extra ticket for you in here too. We have a 4 day break between our show tomorrow and the next one. So you will be spending it with them."

"Are you serious?" I ask in astonishment.

"I am totally serious. Here," He hands the envelope to Sage. "The guys of Elements took the liberty to call your work and get you 4 days off to take the vacation. So, in two days, the three of you will be in Disneyland. And everything is free."

Saffron wiggles in my hands and I gently put her down. She immediately runs toward Justin and wraps her little arms around his legs, like she did to me. "Thank you." she whispers.

The next day went by like a blur. The concert was crazy as always. But once I was done, the boys and Justin shipped me off to Sage and Saffron's house. Apparently, they already packed me a suitcase full of my clothes. Justin is even giving us one of his drivers to chauffeur us if need be. He even gave us a credit card to pay for our dinner. Justin wasn't kidding when he said everything is free.