Chapter 21

Your POV

Thanksgiving Break

Mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn, turkey, just some of the food that make Thanksgiving one of my favorite holidays. I don't believe that there has to be a certain day specifically made to say thanks. People should be thankful everyday, for the things they have and thing they don't have. Not just on a specific day. Then the next day, everyone literally tackles and kills each other for discounted items. Not saying that I don't like Black Friday. Trust me, I LOVE Black Friday. I just don't like the fact that people will do anything to get the 'the deal of a lifetime.' Like, people will literally tackle each other for that shit. It's crazy!!!

This Thanksgiving, I'm going to Florida. Miami to be exact. It's my turn to spend Thanksgiving somewhere else, instead of my home. My parents and I still have a Thanksgiving dinner together as if it were actually Thanksgiving. Then I get to have a second one with some of the other fambam. Last year, the twins, Payton, Wes, Adam, James, and Brian came to my house. This year, Brian and I are going to Adam and Wes' house for the holiday dinner. The twins, Payton, Tracy, and Mark will also be joining us.

Brian and I were the last to arrive at the house. We had to catch a later flight than usual but it was no big deal. Now everyone is just relaxing in their room; Brian and I sharing one of the guest bedrooms while Mark and Tracy take the other one.

     Instead of having a family Thanksgiving dinner, we have a Thanksgiving lunch. That's because we all know that we are going to get tired after we eat, so everyone just takes a nap after lunch then wakes up around dinner time and do whatever.

     I ended up face timing Henry before I went to bed. Things with him and I are still cool. We text basically everyday and FaceTime at least once if not twice a week. It's good to know I have a friend like him, especially one in California. I love my family and all but I like to be around other people as well.

Thanksgiving

     I CANT WAIT FOR THE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!

     Everyone is dress nice but also casual. We all help make the food and set the dinner table. Something we like to do on Thanksgiving. Once everything is set, we take our seats and Adam leads us in a prayer. After the prayer, we all dig in like savages. If you don't have a food coma, you didn't eat a Thanksgiving meal correctly.

      When everyone was finished and everything was cleaned up and put away, we all went our separate ways. Brian and I went to our room, Tracy and Mark went to theirs, the twins and Payton, passed out on the couches and floor in the living room, and Adam and Wes went into their rooms. Since I couldn't fall asleep right away, I decided to FaceTime Nina.

Hey Y/n! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Thanks, happy Thanksgiving to you too!

So what's up?

Nothing really. We just had our lunch so now everyone is about to Ptfo. What about you?

Yeah nothing really either. I'm about to get ready to go to my aunt's house for dinner though. You know, Crazy Aunt Carol.

Oh I love Crazy Aunt Carol. She's so crazy and insane, I love it!

Yeah I had a feeling you'd like her when you first met her. Your as equally crazy and insane as her sometimes.

Sometimes??? I take offense to that Nins.

Yeah yeah whatever. Did you get your own room or are you sharing?

I have to share with Brian.... Sadly.

Hey don't act like you don't love me.

Shit dude I thought you were sleeping.