Chapter 41

Your POV

"NINA!!!!"

"Y/N"

We run into each others arms. Happy to see each other again. After New Years and coming back from Miami, the four guys and I went straight into the recording booth a week after. It has been nonstop, hour after hour. We really want to nail this album. The first week in the studio was just spent writing. We've been writing for a week straight. This week we are thinking of beats and the music to go with the lyrics.

Except for today. Well for me at least. Today is the day Nina and I get to see Jon Bellion, live, in person. We were both excited and it was all we would talk about the week prior. I mean, not only do we get to see him live, but we also get to meet him as well. Talk about a fucking a dream come true.

Nina and I manage to be the last people in line, something we always try to do. Being the last people has its perks but also its downside. The downside is if the artist has to leave early and we don't end up meeting the artist. The perk, getting a longer time with the artist. We got to talk to Fall Out Boy for 5 minutes, Maroon 5 for a couple minutes, even Lady Gaga, fricken Lady Gaga. That day was amazing.

Standing in the line felt like hours upon hours but we finally made it. Only one more group stands between Jon and Nina and I. We get called. Nina walks first, me following behind. Nina squeals, runs, and hugs Jon. I laugh at her fan girlish actions. I definitely would of done the same but now that I am actually in the music industry, I have learned to keep my fan girl more inside.

"Hi, what's your name?" Jon asks once Nina lets go of him.

"I'm Nina and sorry. I'm just really excited I finally get to fucking meet you. Like holy shit." Nina says with wide eyes.

Jon then turns his direction to me. "And I know you. Your Y/n, from "Elements.'" We shake hands. "I must be honest with you and say that I only know you for you little run in with the cops, and not so much your music."

"If only the 'little' run in was actually 'little.' But nah dude it's totally fine with me. I'm just excited that I finally get to meet you and watch you perform live."

The camera guy pushes us along and our conversation ends there. The picture was of Nina and I kissing one cheek and Jon obviously in the middle cheesin' mad hard.

"Why don't you guys come back stage after the performance?"

Nina squeals besides me. "Wait are you being dead ass?" I ask in disbelief.

"I am 100% dead ass. Wait here and I'll get you guys some passes." Jon leaves and comes back a minute later with two backstage passes. "Just wait for most people to leave and then head on back. I'll let security know about you two."

We nod our heads and leave after hugging and thanking Jon. We make our way to the stage area and wait for Jon to bless our presence once more. His performance was electrifying and magical. But it ended way too soon. I wanted it to go on forever, nonstop. But now, Nina and made our way backstage.

Nina and I got to meet Jon's crew. It consisted of his closest friends and family. People he knew since childhood. It's awesome to see that Jon didn't let fame get to him. He stuck with his crew and stayed loyal to them.

Eventually, we had to leave since it was getting late and I have recording tomorrow morning. Jon and I did make a promise to make a song where we would feature each other. I didn't want to feature without my boys but Jon commended my words and wants the boys to be in it as well. Since today is his last show, he isn't doing anything tomorrow. I told him he could stop by tomorrow since we are still figuring out songs and beats. With his musicality, he would definitely help us out.