Chapter 36 Part 1

Your POV

I take one last hit before I throw what's last of my bud to the ground and smash it with my foot. I run back to the bus and immediately plop on my couch next to Payton. I scoot up and lay my head on his legs. The substance immediately taking effect on my body and mind.

"Is she high?" I hear a British accent say.

"Yeah, she is."

"Ok. When she gets over her high, I need to speak to her separately." The British voice says.

The next day I wake up tired and groggy. I debate if I should smoke a joint since I know I have time to do it and a place where no one can see me. I notice everyone is already getting ready to head to the venue, the crew moving back and forth from the venue and the bus. I put a joint and lighter in my pocket and tell every one I'll be right back. However, the door opens and Lucas stops me from leaving.

He signals me to follow him off the bus. I follow him inside the venue and into a room. Once inside the room, Scooter, Simon, L.A., Keith, and Mark are all talking to each other. Their talking soon stops once I enter the room. Simon instructs me to sit on the only empty seat available.

"What is all this?" I question.

The guys look at each other before Keith speaks up. "I'm just gonna get straight into it." He pauses then looks around before returning his eyes back to me. "Why aren't you taking your pills anymore?"

"W... What are you talking about?"

"Y/n, you know we have been keeping an eye on you. I've noticed that you're smoking more than usual." Scooter tells me.

"I've been counting your pills and for the past week and a half, the number has decreased only by 2." Lucas informs.

"When Lucas told me this I had him tell one of the boys to check your stuff for weed."

"You've been going through my stuff?" I yell, interrupting Mark.

"Only to check for weed because Lucas and Scooter both realize that you have been smoking more than usual." Mark calmly replies.

"You know we've made a deal before the tour started and we want to follow that deal." L.A. Says.

"There no way you are sending me back to rehab, especially during tour!"

"You know the deal and if we have to we will." Simon informs.

"You can't just send me in the middle of tour!"

"We can and we will." L.A. Dead pans.

"Y/n, we are doing this for your own good, we are worried about you." Keith tells me.

"The boys notice a change in your behavior AND even think you're smoking more than usual." Lucas says.

"Even Justin notices too and you guys aren't always around each other." Scooter adds.

"They don't know about this meeting but they will know. That means more eyes will be watching you." Keith says.

"I'm sorry but this is bullshit."

"Well why don't you tell us why you're not taking your pills and smoking more." Marks says.

I open my mouth, then shut it. Why have I been smoking more? Why haven't I been taking my pills? Oh I know why.

"Because I don't need it anymore. Smoking replaces what the pills give me. I'd rather smoke than take pills."

"Y/n, what you just said to me makes me believe you are getting addicted again." Mark replies.