Chapter 17

Keith's POV

Shelley, Mark, Tracy and I were on our way to Y/n house. There, we are going to be meeting with Simon, L.A., Fifth Harmony, and 5H's family. It's time to watch them. It was a good summer not having to watch any celebrities, but now it's time to do our job. Y/n doesn't know we everyone is going to be there, but her parents are well aware. Usually we have the meeting at my house back in Cali, but that's usually in the summer when everyone is there. Also, the girl are in New York, so it was just easier. Simon and L.A. managed to pick up the girls' families so they were able to get here with ease. 

Y/n's parents welcomed us with open arms. I walk into the living room and saw Mark and Tracy talking to Mr. Y/l/n or since he doesn't like bring called his last name, Anthony. Shelley and I greeted them once they saw us. Mark explained that the bus picked up the girls and their families and should be here soon. Mrs. Y/l/n or Michelle told us that Y/n was taking a nap upstairs. We decided not to wake you up because we want to surprise you. And she will be in one hell of a surprise.

Simon and L.A. came not too long after. They greeted everyone and we told them that the girls and their families were about 45 minutes away. When they asked where Y/n was, Anthony told them she was sleeping. They were going to wake her up, but we told them that we wanted to surprise them. And like I said, she will be in one hell of a surprise.

We all got into a simple conversation. We touched up what we are going to say to Simon and L.A. for a quick review. They already know what is going on, especially since they were in the same situation years before. We ended up talking about 'Mystery Element.' After their cover of 'Dog Days Are Over,' they posted a video of them doing a cover of 'We Can't Stop' by Miley Cyrus. They didn't do it in her version what so ever. They made it their own. I was more of a rock version it guess. The drums, keyboard, guitar, bass, cello, and violin were involved. They even added the piano part to one of Eminem's song and Billy Ray Cyrus' song 'Achy Breaky Heart. The video took a  while to film because well they are separate and the editing took a while too. They had to film different parts, showing each instrument and watch of them singing their parts. Each person played at least 2 instruments. Y/n played the violin and drums, Cole played the keyboard and bass, Shane played the cello and drums, Payton played bass and keyboard, and Brian played the guitar and was the main singer. When they had to sing their parts they had half a mask on, not covering their mouths, and just standing in front of a standing microphone with a spotlight beaming down on them. When they played an instrument, they used a mask to cover their entire face. They are getting bigger and bigger which is awesome. We are all proud of them. 

I got a text from Will saying they had just arrived. I look out the front window and see a big ass tour bus in front of the house. I nudge Mark, signaling they were here. We got outside and inside the tour bus. We introduced ourselves to the families since the 5H girls already know who we are. We escort them inside and the bus disappears. 

Once inside, Simon and L.A. greet the girls and their families. I can tell the girls are confused, even the families are confused. Y/n's parents greet them as well, but they didn't say they were Y/n's parents. They just said their names. My girlfriend and Mark's finance introduce themselves as well.

Everyone got situated and seated. Mark and I looked at each other, knowing it was know time to begin.

--------------------

Mark's POV

"Now you are all probably wondering why you are all here today." Keith begins.

"We don't want you ladies or the families to be scared or anything, but..." I continue. "It it believed that you guys may be getting stalked." The girls and families gasp in shock. "It was a possibility that you girls were being stalked sometime during your summer tour. We didn't tell you because you guys were always around someone trust worthy, like your make-up artist or security."