Chapter 42 Part 1

Your POV

Four months has passed since the VMAS. Four months has passes since we performed with Kendrick Lamar. Four months has passed since Elements won their very first award. One months has passed since I last saw Lauren. But I don't want to talk about her.

Instead of releasing one album at a time like any normal artist would do, the guys and I thought of the idea of releasing 3 albums within the span of a month. One album would be strictly rock, another would be strictly pop/r&b, and the other will be strictly acappella. We all agreed that we should stick to one genre, not sure on which genre yet though. Each album is more of an ep, only consisting of about 5-6 songs each. However, we still have our work cut out for us since we are writing and composing our own songs.

Rock Album: Too Young To Die

1) This Is Gospel

2) Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time

3) Victorious

4) Emperor's New Clothes

5) Hallelujah

6) Death Of A Bachelor

Bonus: Radioactive ft. Kendrick Lamar

Pop/R&B Album: You

1) You & Me

2) You Don't Know Love

3) My Gospel

4) Ruin

5) Champagne Problems

Bonus: Kiss Me

Acapella Album: The Last

1) Na Na Na

2) Misbehavin'

3) First Things First

4) Cracked

Bonus: Can't Sleep Love

Now with all the albums released, it's time for the interviews and little shows before we can officially announce our head lining tour. It only seemed right that we announce the tour where we had our first interview, Ellen. Ever since we first were on her show, she has showed us nothing but love. Helping promote us, using our songs on her shows and even just checking up on us personally.

"Guys please welcome back, five of some of my favorite people, Elements! Welcome back guys, it's been a while since you all have been here. And it's great to see that you guys haven't changed one bit. Still the down to Earth people I met when I first saw you guys."

"Thanks Ellen and it's great to see you again. And we are really glad to hear that actually." Payton replied.

"Yeah, a reason why we didn't want to try and pursue this celebrity lifestyle was because we have seen how fame can negatively change a person. So it's really great to hear that" Cole added.

"How have you guys managed to really stay true to who you guys were before you became famous?" Ellen asks

"Well it really helps to have an extremely supportive group of family and friends. And we have a huge one at that too. I mean, even our friends and family haven't changed to the fame. They still treat us the same and as if we aren't constantly heard on the radio or talked about on tv." Shane answer.

"They help us stay grounded in this crazy lifestyle." I add.

"That's great to hear that you guys have a great support from your loved ones. Do you have some of your family come on tour with you guys, keep you company?" Ellen questions.

"No one can really stay with us during our tour. We are constantly traveling so it's hard for them to stay with us which we completely understand." Cole answers.