Chapter 16

Lauren's POV

"Ally, she won't even talk to me!"

"Well try harder Laur!"

"I am trying! I tried to FaceTime her but she ended it by saying she had to go somewhere. Let's be real, she wasn't going anywhere! What am I going do Ally?!"

"Calm down Laur. Look, I'll talk to her for you, okay. But no promises on me telling you what she says."

"What? Why not?"

"If she tells me not to tell you, then I won't. But we do have this confinement thing between us. So even if she doesn't tell me not to tell you, then there is still a chance I won't tell you."

"Urg. Okay fine. Just tell me what you can. I'm being called down for dinner. I'll talk to you later. Love you Allycat."

"Love you too Laur. And I will do my best."

"That's all I ask, thank you."

"Of course. See you soon! Bye!"

We hang up and I go downstairs. Oh the sweet smell of just cooked food. Everyone is seated around the table. I talked about my experience on Hawaii. It was AMAZING. I got to go on adventures that I couldn't do when I went there with the girls. I got to meet some awesome people who had the chillest vibes. It was great to be there and spend some time with mother nature. 

We finished dinner. After cleaning up the dinner table, everyone went to the living room to watch a movie. I love times like this. Spending quality time with my family. Even if we don't do anything big, just having them by my side and being around them is the best. But tomorrow I have to leave for L.A. the girls and I are going to be back in the studio to record our next album. I seriously can't wait! 

Throughout the movie, I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier until I eventually can't hold them open.

--------

Before heading on the plane, the family and a few close friends, went out for brunch. God am I going to miss them. Now I am all alone on a plane heading to L.A. None of my parents are coming but eventually one of them will. And until that day, I will miss them deeply.

Getting to the L.A. airport, I am greeted by many fans. I took a few pictures with them before I had to leave. The ride to our house wasn't too long either. It was pretty quiet though. But that silence soon disappeared as soon as I stepped into the door. Camila and Dinah ran to me and gave a a group hug, which I gave back of course. After getting settled, the 3 of us just sat down of the couches catching up on what happened in our time separated. Camila talked about the iHeartRadio festival and about Shawn, Dinah talked about her family, and I talked about Hawaii. Norman and Ally come 2 hours later. We caught them up as they caught us up. Norman talking about the Empire show and Ally talking about the famous show and being on Yahoo News. It's great to be back with my girls.

------

"It's good to be back in the studio!" Norman says.

"Can't wait to hear what songs we will be recorded!" Dinah says excitedly.

We met with Will at the studio. Well, we basically attacked him in a huge group hug since we haven't seen him during our break either. After hearing the tracks we were going to be recording, I got really excited. These tracks sound killer and I love the lyrics and meaning they have in them. They also keep up with our message of female empowerment.

As Ally was in the booth, recording her verses, her phone rang. Dinah races over to it and immediately answers it. I stay where I am, scrolling through Tumblr.