Chapter 1

Your Pov

June 25th 2015

We are all meeting up at our beach house in California. I am with Brian leaving the airport and heading our way towards the house. It's a beautiful 2 story house that has the beach in its backyard. For some reason though, we usually like to go to a different beach. We do go to the one behind us but we like to be around the Californian people. I don't mind it at all. Tons of hot guys and girls that I don't have a problem staring at.

"What's with the big smile on your face?" Brian says, interrupting my thought.

"Just thinking about seeing all the hot guys and girls I get to see," you say nonchalantly.

Brian even the taxi driver laughs at what you say.

"I'm guessing the beaches aren't enough for you?" Brian chuckles out.

"No I love the beach. It's where I get to see the hot guys and girls... Duuuuuh!" I explain.

"I am so with you on that. Well the hot girls not guys. Don't roll that way like you do." Brian says while giving you a high five.

"You kids and your hormones these days." The taxi driver says with a laugh.

I can't wait to till you get home, unpack, and sleep to get over the jet lag you are currently feeling. I also can't wait for summer to begin and to meet the celebrities you get to watch this summer.

"Hope we don't get bitchy celebrities," I think to myself.

"I'm with ya sista," I hear Brian say.

"Shit I said that out loud didn't I?"

"Yeah, yeah you did" Brian and the taxi driver both say cause me to laugh.

This is going to be a great summer.

———————————————————————

Mark's POV

I have received news that we do NOT need to be watching over any celebrity this summer. The boys... And girl... are gonna be so excited because I sure as hell am. I mean, don't get me wrong, watching over celebrities isn't that bad. I did meet my fiancé through this. But some celebrities can be extreme assholes, or for the ladies, extreme divas.

For example, one year we had to watch Jennifer Lopez. Now, I love JLo, miss Jenny from the block, but she was a straight up D.I.V.A! "I WANT THIS! I WANT THAT! GET ME THIS! I DONT WANT THIS!" It was a living hell!

But the next year was awesome! It was the year I fell in love with the one and only Tracy Spirdokas. We had to watch her for reason I may not share.

I look to my right and smile. The way the light hits her makes it look as if God is shining a light on her and only her.

"You know your supposed to keep your eyes on road right," Tracy said, still staring at the window. "I can feel you eyes on me."

She turns to look at me and smiles. After looking back at the road, I grab her left hand with my right, bring it up to me lips, and gently kiss it. I can see the blush forming from the cheeks. I smile and focus back on the road with our hands still interlocked. Only 50 minutes till we reach the beach house.

———————————————————————

Dylan's POV

I am outside reading The Wolf of Wall Street with Michael sleeping on top of me. It's a comfortable position, don't hate. We are enjoying the peace and quiet that I know will be gone once everyone begins to arrive. It is rarely ever quiet once everyone is here. Even when everyone is off in their rooms doing God knows what, you can still hear music faintly playing in the background, coming from someone's room.

"HONEY I'M HOME!!!!"

"I know who that is," I muttered. I put my book down and gently shake Micheal. "Babe wake up, people are starting to arrive." He groans but slowly gets up. I put my book down and get up as well. I put my arm around his shoulders and we walk inside together.

"TWINS! PAYTON! Welcome back guys!" I say hugging each of them.

"It's always great to be back in the west coast" Payton says as he makes a 'w' with his fingers.

The guys laugh at him, then separate to their rooms to settle down. Soon after, Mark and Tracy arrive, then (y/n) and Brian, Adam, and least but not least James. Keith returns but this time with Shelley. Everyone is back together and I couldn't be more happier.

Short chapter I know,but I'm just trying to add some background and a littler fillers at the moment.