Chapter 19

Your Pov

"Yes, Ally. I made it here safe ok. I'm fine."

"I still can't believe you are doing this. It's sweet and all, but like, your parents actually agreed? I mean what about school?"

"My parents are okay with it and so is the school. The school knows what I do over the summer and are well aware that it can go on during school time. I have the work I need and the teachers will be emailing me as well."

She sighs. "Okay, Y/n. If you say so."

"Stop worrying Allyson. There's nothing to worry about okay? You didn't tell any of the girls right?"

"Not a word. They do know that Keith, Dylan, and Michael are going to be there but they usually come anyway."

"Good. Thanks Als. I have to go, I'll call you later, alright?"

"Alright, you better! Bye Y/n." 

"See ya." Click

"Why does she worry so much?" I groan.

"Because she cares." Brian answers.

We are back in Cali but only for a week. Not really complaining though because it's a break from actually going to school, even though I still have to do school work. Payton, Brian, the twins and I are reuniting and I can't wait! We are really here to watch the girls for a little but we are also here to record a cover. Ever since we posted our cover of 'We Can't Stop' by Miley Cyrus, we have gotten a whole lot bigger. Even Miley Cyrus, the one and only, tweeted the link to the video and said "Who are these people?!? They're is fucking dope. Click that fucking link!" It was awesome and I fangirled mad hard! Since then, we posted a mash up cover of Lean On by Major Lazer, DJ Snake, and MO with You Know You Like It by DJ Snake. Right now, an album cover of Tori Kelly's Unbreakable Smile is being edited and will hopefully be completely ready to be posted in 2-3 days.

Even with our situation of not even being in the same place, we managed to complete more covers. Lucas, Simon, and L.A. couldn't be more happy with how we are accomplishing it. We manage to stay creative with our covers and stay dedicated to our fans: tweeting them, doing many follow sprees: everything we can that won't expose ourselves.

Brian and I are in an Uber on our way to Keith and Dylan's house. The twins and Payton are already there because they managed to get an early flight to Cali. Tomorrow, we are going do a surprise visit to the girls, who will be recording their sophomore album. Then, we are going to spend the rest of the day with them, as part of our job. But I don't like to see it that way sometimes. I like to see it as hanging out with normal people doing everyday activities. I mean, that's who they are really.

We arrive to the house minutes after my call with Ally. We greet everyone there and settle down in our rooms. Everyone is just resting and getting rid of the jet lag we are all experiencing. I think later though, we are going to finish editing the Tori Kelly cover, but we will most likely stay in. Don't want to blow our cover, if the girls somehow see us. It's a one in a million chance but shit like that can happen.

-------------

Next Day

I texted Ally that we would be dropping by in 3 hours. Little did she know, we are already at the studio. We had to talk to Simon and L.A. really quick about what's ahead of us but that didn't take too long. So now we are being escorted by Big Rob to the studio the girls are in. Rob opens the door for us and we all walk in casually and sit next to the girls who are all in their little world. Ally, Camila, and Normani are on the couch, looking through their phones, while Dinah and Lauren are in the booth, recording their harmonies. Once I plop down next to Ally, she gives me a quick glance, looks back at her phone, then whips her head back to me with a surprised expression across her face. She screeches, then gives me a hug. By then, Camila and Normani noticed the other guys and hugged them as well.