Chapter 26

"Y/n do you understand?" Nina asks.

"Can we please take a break? All this math is hurting my brain."

"Sure lets get some food. Chipotle?" I nod.

It's been a week since I got back to Jersey and it was been nonstop work, work, work. I am almost caught up with my missed assignments, thanks to Nina and the rest of my friends. Physical therapy actually isn't too bad. I can definitely tell that my back is getting better, it hurts less too. My concussion is pretty much gone too.

After we eat our food, Nina takes me home. She  is staying for a few hours because why not? We are both laying on my bed. Nina positioned the right way, while my head is where the feet should be. I'm waiting for a Skype call and Nina is being studious as ever and reading a book.

A call comes from Payton and I answer it.

"Hey guys, Nina is here by the way." Nina comes into view and waves but goes back to her book. "Oh and Camri is gonna be coming sometime soon."

"Ok" Cole starts. "Our final decision of the group song is 'Goodbye' by WhoIsFancy. Everyone good with that?" Every agrees.

"Has everyone figured out their song yet?" Shane asks.

"I'm doing 'I'll Show You' by Justin Bieber." Payton says.

"And I'm doing 'Funny' by Tori Kelly." Brian adds.

"'Listen' by mah girl Beyonce." I say last.

"That's a big song Y/n, but I know you will murder it." Shane compliments.

"Those are some great choices, guys." Cole compliments "Shane and I are doing 'I Took A Pill In Ibiza' by Mike Posner."

"OH I LOVE THAT SONG!" I say excitedly. "You've heard the original version right because like that version really hits the feels."

"Ok so Payton is going first, which is the 1st. I'm going next, so the 8th. Then the twins on the 15th. Y/n is last on the 22nd. And the 29th is the group song." Brian states.

"Do you have a calendar in front of you or did you just memorize?" Payton asks.

"I have a calendar in front of me." Brian answers.

"Alright, so Cole made a 15 second video for instagram. Nothing fancy. Just the static noise with that background like it is on tv, with the words......." Shane trails out.

"We need a hashtag for me to put on it." Cole says.

"#MysteryElementsRevealed?" I say. A chorus of 'yeahs' was heard.

"Sweet. Oh can we add our element colors to the background?" Payton asks.

"What do you mean?" Cole asks.

"When you nod your head yes." I continue.

"So the background is the tv static that's black and white right? Well mainly white." We nod. "Well why don't we split it in  parts. And on every odd number we add one of our colors. And do it in the order of who's being revealed first." Payton explains.

"So like, on the top 1/5th of the picture it will be your color. Then Brian's color on the 2/5th and so on and so forth?" Shane asks.

"Yeah, but on the odd dates so that when there is only 1 day left,  all of our colors on it." Payton adds.

"I'm sure I can work that in." Coles says.

"Wait but there's only 4 colors so that's not really going to work." Brian ask.

"How about the last four days we add a color?" Shane replies.

"I'm looking at a calendar right now and I think we should do that color thing on the 23rd, 25th, 27th, and 29th. Then on the 24th, 26th, 28th, and 30th we individually show ourselves in our masks at the end of the video." I suggests.