Chapter 3

Lauren's POV

"Thank YOU SO CALI!!! WE LOVE YOU!!"

"I love the west coast harmonizers." Normani says

"Nuhu! MIAMI harmonizers are the BOMB" Camila returns.

"I agree with Camz." I said.

"That's cause you guy are from the 305. You would obvi think Miami harmonizers are the 'bomb'" Dinah says reusing Camila's word.

"I don't know what you guys the talking about but my Texas harmonizers are the best" Ally chips in receiving a high five from Normani. Just as I was going to argue with Ally's statement, Will, our manager comes into the dressing room.

"Ladies, I have some news that I think you guys will like." Will said.

"ARE WE GOING BACK TO BRAZIL?!?" Screamed Dinah.

"DINAH JANE MILIKA ILAISAANE HANSEN! LET THE MAN FINISH!"

"Geez sorry mom. Go ahead Will."

"Alright you guys have worked so hard these past few week, we are giving you guy a week break, starting tomorrow" Will announces. The girls and I jump up and down and scream in excitement! We FINALLY get a break. Don't get me wrong, I love performing in front of the harmonizers, but we gotta take a break ever once in a while.

As soon as Will leaves, we all begin to take our makeup and performance clothes off. As I am slowly taking my red lipstick off, my phone lights ups. Brad. This guy won't leave me alone anymore. I did like him but that feeling went away. Here's the thing, I am bisexual, but only my family, the girls, and their families know. No one else does. I remember coming out to my family being the scariest thing I have ever done.

Flashback

We were on break so the girls got to go home. Dinah to So Cal, Ally and Normani to the cowboy state, and Camz and I to the 305. We were just having our family dinner. Mom cooked some of my favorite Cuban dishes, since I rarely get them now. Sitting on a round table, Chris was to my left, Taylor was to my right, and mom and dad next to them. Everyone was talking about their day. I was silently enjoying the conversation and was happy to be silent because if I talked I felt the need to come out to them. It wasn't until I notice 4 pairs of eyes all looking towards my way. Taylor puts her hand on my shoulder and I look at her.

"You alright Laur? You've been very quiet."

"Yeah, I'm good. Just enjoying my time with my family. I rarely get to see you all at the same time in the same room." Everyone looks at me with genuine smiles, then continue on with their conversation, while I remained quiet once again.

I chickened out. I CHICKENED out. After dinner I called the girls. We were all able to get a five-way video chat.

"Guys I chickened out today"

"YOU HAD CHICKEN TODAY. I WANT SOME" Normani screamed.

"Girl, knowing you, you probably had some already." Dinah said. We all laughed knowing it was true.

"Laur, you can do it. You came out to us, and we were 100% okay with it." Ally said seriously.

"Yeah Lo. We know your family, and we know that they would always support you 100%." Camila said

"Plus if they kick you out, you can always live with Mila till we hit the road again."

"DINAH!!!" Ally, Camila , and Normani yelled.

This made me laugh. After chatting with the girls for 30 more minutes and much consideration, I called the family down to the living room for a talk.