Chapter 7

Lauren's POV

I wake up and realize I'm alone. I reach over to where I remember Y/n was last and immediately felt cold sheets. Then I hear the bathroom door open. I quickly shut my eyes to pretend I'm still sleeping. It was silent until I heard movement. I slightly open my eyes to see what's going on around me. My eyes widen as I see Y/n in nothing but a towel. Suddenly, she drops the towel with her backside facing me. My eyes widen at the sight of her perfectly toned, round ass and her perfectly tone back. Once she put on her underwear, baggy sweats, shirt, and arm stockings, she turns around. I quickly shut my eyes and pretend to be sleeping. Shortly after, a hand is placed on my shoulder gently shaking me.

"Lauren, I know you're awake. Come on get up."

I groan, not wanting to get up just yet. "What time is it?" I muffled into the sheets.

"Almost 9:30. Now GET UP!" This time Y/n hits the back of my head with something soft. I look up at her and see her holding a pillow with a smirk.

"Ugh, you suck." She hits one more time. "Fine, fine, I'm up!" I slowly sit up of the edge of the bed.

"You have time to shower if you'd like. You can also raid my closet for a change of clothes. I'm gonna go wait up those who are still sleeping. Since we all missed breakfast, we're going out for brunch. Probably lunch depending how slow everyone gets ready. The girls are also probably coming in the room to raid my closet as well, so just be aware. Oh and there are towels for you in the bathroom already and that extra toothbrush you used is still there. I'll be back in 30."

And with that, she left. I take a couple of seconds to stretch and wake my self up a little before fully getting up. I walk into the bathroom and see two towels neatly folded and a brand new toothbrush next to the sink. As I walk closer to them, I see a note on it. With a confused look, I pick it up.

These are for you. Remember, don't take too long. You can put your dirty clothes in my hamper in the closet. Hope you slept well. I know I did. 

Y/n

Even though the letter was really nothing, it still managed to make me smile. I turn on the water and disregard my clothes. Once the water is at the temperature I like, I hop in, letting the warm water run down my body.

------

Y/n POV

Once I left my room, I went straight to Payton's, Cole's, Mark's, James', room since they were easiest to wake up. Keith, Wes, and Dylan are already awake, while the other were asleep and also the hardest to wake up. I managed to wake up Shane and Adam without having to pour water on them. Brian on the other hand woke up drenched in water. Once I got the fam to wake up, I went to wake up Jake, Madison, and Jen's room, who just so happen to already be awake. Next, is the Fifth Harmony girls who are all in one room. Once I  enter, I see Ally sitting upright on her phone. She looks up at me and greets me good morning and her friendly smile. I replicate and walk over to Normani, who woke up with ease. Camila was next and she took a little more shoving to wake up. And last but not least, Dinah Jane. Since I didn't feel like cleaning up the mess if I poured water on her, I got a squeeze bottle and sprayed water on her face, like you would do to a kitty who was being bad. Suddenly I feel something make hard contact to my stomach.

"Uuffff!"

Dinah pops up wide eyed, realizing what she just did. "Holy shit! Y/n are you ok?" She says hoving me.

"Yeah, I'm ok." I groan in pain. "Just glad to know you're finally awake."

"Are you sure you don't need anything?" I shake my head. "Alright, well I'm gonna get ready now" I nod and she runs to the bathroom where the rest of the girls are.