Chapter 10

Your POV

"Look you happy this morning" I tear my eyes from the window and look towards the driver's seat.

"Happy as I can be right now." 

"By the smile, I'm guessing you and Lauren did something last night." Shane says suggestively, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Eyes on the road you doof. And no, we just cuddle. She looked like she was about to pass out when I got there, so I just let her sleep." He looks at me with a smirk. "Even, if she were to still be wide awake, we wouldn't of done anything. We haven't even kiss." I disappointedly mumble the last part.

"YOU GUYS NEVER EVEN KISSED YET?!?!?"

"Damn, do you have to scream? And no, someone always interrupts us when we are about to kiss. Trust me, I've tried to kiss her, it just never happen."

"Yet..." Shane says with a smirk.

"Yet." I say smirking back. After falling into a comfortable silence, we arrive at Simon's L.A. headquarters. The other three guys are gonna meet us here and we are going to tell Simon and L.A. our decision about their offer. I'm a bit feverous, because we are asking, well demanding, probably going to be negotiating, some changes we want to the contract. Let's hope this all goes as planned....

Exiting the elevator, Lisa, Simon's secretary lady person, gives us a nod in acknowledgement . "Hello Shane, Hello Y/n. Good morning." she says in a British accent. "The other three are already in there, you may go on ahead." Thanking Lisa, we head to the double doors. Upon opening, we are greeted with the guys, Simon, and L.A. Quickly saying our 'hellos' and taking a seat, Simon get right to the point.

"So boys and girl, do we have a verdict?" He says.

After sharing a look at each other, Cole speaks up. "After much consideration, we have come up with our decision. However, we have some changes, negotiations if you may, to the contact before committing to our decision."

"Alright then, lets hear it." L.A. says.

"First," I begin, "you guys said at the meeting that you guys said that there wouldn't be a time limit on when we have to expose ourselves."

"Actually, I believe we said we may have to put a time limit on it." L.A. interrupts.

"Yes, you MAY," I continue, "but in the contract it says that we have 6 months starting the day we sign, to expose ourselves. And that we HAVE to without complaining or question or negotiating." I look to Brian to continue.

"Now here's the thing, we as a group actually were deciding on exposing ourselves after Y/n and I graduate; most likely that summer. We decided that because we believe that we wanted to live the regular high school life before anything big happens and to get a full high school setting education, no matter how much we hate school." Everyone laughs, even Simon and L.A. 

"That is understandable, we hear teen celebrities saying they wish to live that 'normal' high school life, so we see where you two are coming from." Simon looks at L.A. for conformation in what he just said, in which L.A. agrees.

"How about we expand the time limit to a year? Does that sound better? I mean you guys would still be doing what you planned, exposing yourselves the summer after those two graduate high school." L.A. says pointing to Brian and I. We all look at each other and silently agree. "Okay, so that settles that. Anything else?" He adds.

"Yes, actually," Shane begins, "as self-raised youtube stars, we like to, how do I put this in better terms, have control or more control over our artistic views." L.A. and Simon give him questioning looks. "Meaning, we would like to put in our opinion to the producers and anyone else on our team and not be controlled by them. We do not want to be told we have to do something we don't want to do and HAVE to do it just to gain more popularity."