Chapter 32

SMUT WARNING**** SPICE AHEAD*** 

that's pretty much all this chapter is so if you want you can skip ahead at the *** marks

She moved quickly, crafting a simple peanut butter and jelly sandwich and placing it on a plate in front of him.

He reached for it but she slid the plate back towards herself, looking at him seriously, "Do not eat this thoughtlessly, Azriel. There is no going back... I am yours. Eating this makes you irreversibly mine... I want you Azriel, but I will have you completely or not at all."

Azriel looked at her, a pain shot through him that his mate was even considering the possibility that the bond was the only thing tying him to her.

As if he would just fuck her to get it out of his system and then go running back to Mor.

"Alya... sweetheart... light of my dark world... give me the fucking sandwich."

Kali hesitated but slide the plate back towards him. He maintained eye contact as he began eating the sandwich. As he finished his last bite she felt the change in the air. The atmosphere hummed with a deep desire forged by the binding of two souls. 

He moved slowly towards her, his feet not making a sound as he walked. Shadows danced around them dancing with delight. 

He stood so close, one deep breath, and their chests would be touching. There was a moment when the earth went still and quiet. A moment where they stood so close but did not touch. 

"I won't say I love you. Because it's not right...not enough. It doesn't even begin to express the inexplicable feelings I have towards you. I have tried since the moment I met you to think of a word that does the race of my heart justice but I do not think one exists... I fear there has never been someone so utterly and incomprehensibly devoted to another person to invent such a word..." Azriel's words were whispered like a prayer. 

His scarred hands hovered just above her arm, tracing up towards her neck, sending goosebumps across her skin that he still had not touched. 

"You, my darling, are everything." His voice was raspier than usual, showing the kind of restraint he had imposed on himself. 

Before she could respond he finally touched her, the second his hand grabbed the back of her neck it was like the chain holding them back had snapped. 

He kissed her with such ravenous force she would have been knocked off her feet if he hadn't been holding her up. 

She didn't even realize they had moved until her back was pressed against the wall. His hand shifted from the back of her neck to the form of her throat, applying enough pressure to hold her against the wall as his lips left hers. 

He kissed and nipped at her jaw, following a line down her neck. As he traveled down further his free hand traced down her thigh to the back of her knee, "Up." He ordered, his voice even darker and more strained than before. 

She did as she was told, wrapping her legs around his waist as he lifted her off the wall and carried her to his bedroom. 

He was being slow and careful. 

"Azriel," Alya spoke, grabbing the back of his hair and pulling harshly so that he was looking up at her with a wince. 

He didn't answer, just looking at her to see if she had changed her mind or if he had been too forward. 

"We already have a safe word, remember?" Alya spoke in a slow seductive tone that darkened his eyes. 

"So?"