XL

XL

While waiting for our flight, Prince Alexander held my hand. I looked at him and smiled secretly when I saw how he looked like. He was wearing a cup on his head while the hood of his jacket was covering it. His usual sunglasses covered his eyes. It was hard for others to recognize him.

"You can still go back and look for another woman," I whispered while watching our joined hands.

I knew he glared at me behind those dark glasses, "You're out of your mind. Are you afraid of me?"

"What?" my face wrinkled, "No."

"You should," he grinned, "Especially the night after our wedding. I can't wait."

I smacked his arm. I was certain that the blood crept on my cheeks.

"Don't be so excited, Alexander, I know how much you want her," I heard a loud laugh behind us.

"Isaac," I called him once I recognized the couple. I stood and hugged the girl at his side, "Ella, how are you?"

"I'm fine," Ella responded and looked over my shoulder, "Hello, Your Highness."

"Hi," Prince Alexander greeted her.

"Where are you going?" I asked, "Second honeymoon?"

Ella giggled, "A kind of, but we're going to a wedding first."

I paused for a moment, thinking if they knew about us. Of course, there was a possibility that they had a friend that would get married today.

"Oh," was all I could say.

"Ella, honey, stop teasing Shirley," Isaac encircled his arms around his wife.

"It's a secret, isn't it?" Ella uttered while transporting her gaze from her husband to Prince Alexander.

"Not anymore," Alexander stood and put his hand on my lower back.

"I don't get it," I admitted.

"We're going to your wedding," Ella enthusiastically announced.

"What?" So, they knew my relationship with the prince. Of course, Shirley, Isaac Warden was Prince Alexander's best friend. He would learn all the happenings in His Highness' life.

"Oh my gosh, are we late?" Princess Victoria's high tone captivated attention from the people around us. She pulled down her sunglasses on her eyes to hide her true identity. The problem of being a public figure. "Hi," she waved her hand.

"Victoria, you're also..." she did not wait for my sentence to be completed.

"Yes, it's Alex's and your wedding, I can't miss it," she embraced me and there I saw Ben. But what shocked me more, the man beside Ben.

Prince Nicholas.

He wore a simple white shirt inside a thick jacket. He also had dark sunglasses and a hat to cover his real self. He went behind me to greet his brother.

"Congrats, Alex," he said. "I can't believe that you have already found the woman for you."

Prince Alexander looked at me with his crooked smile, "I'm thankful of what you've done in the past."

His dark tune froze me in my place. I did not know if I was the only one who heard them because Isaac and Ella were busy talking while Ben and Victoria stood meters apart from us.

I saw how Prince Nicholas's expression changed from soft to rough, like a storm during summer days. I had no idea what was going on between them since day one, but there was a hard feeling roamed in Prince Alexander's face.