XXIX

XXIX

It was still dawn when half of my consciousness turned into life. The darkness of the sky, which could be seen from my window, mixed with small lightness of the day. I closed my eyes again.

I felt arms around me. Yester night's event just assembled in my memory again. I bit my lower lip to stop myself from smiling, but I could not help it, so I covered my mouth with my palm.

I could not still believe that I slept with a prince. Okay, to make things clear, we had the normal sleep. Side by side with our clothes on (I was still wearing my red dress for those who had doubts). Oh I almost forgot that the prince was in his boxer shorts. Actually, his arms wrapped around me since I drifted into a dream. That was it. No more additional activities.

"Are you already awake?" that voice was even hotter if it was lower.

You could tell me that I was crazy now. I smiled, vanishing all the sanities I had. I faced him, not minding my morning messy face and hair. I opened my lids to meet his glorious green eyes. He was watching me, adoring every cell of my body.

"I'm still sleepy," I pressed my body to him, removing the gaps of our chests. I encircled my arms around him that made me feel the warmness, softness and even the toughness of his skin. It also sent a shiver down my spine, although he owned all the hotness in the world that I could fry bacon through him.

Looking up at him, he said, "Sleep, young lady, you look adorable when you're sleeping."

"You're watching me sleeping?" he nodded on my question, I raised my eyebrow, "So I am only adorable if I'm sleeping. That's nice of you, Your Highness, thank you for your compliment." I stated the last words in full of sarcasm.

He chuckled and hugged me tighter, "What's wrong of being adorable when sleeping? But, I like it more when those blue eyes are glaring at me."

I slapped his chest. I intended to do that to have an excuse of touching it. "You love to tease me," an excellent idea went to my brain and there was a bulb turned on beside my head, "But I will like it if I'm the one who will tease you."

I smacked my lips on his, and forced him to move along with my mouth. If the world would end later, I still could not imagine that my tongue was the one who entered his mouth. I tasted mint. He tried to be the dominant, but I did not let him. I went on top of him, straddling his body. My hands locked on his hair, having no knowledge when I did do that.

His hands just stayed on my hips, but his grips were obviously harder once my lips traveled down his neck. I was really not on my mind. I was in the other's body. Or another person controlled me. I did not know how I managed to suck his neck and left a mark on it.

He cursed, "Oh my goodness, Shirley, what did you do?"

I laughed. Placing my both hands on either side of his head, resting it on the pillow. "It will be good if other women will see this while they remove your clothes." I looked at my masterpiece. A red mark in the depth between his neck and collarbone.

"I told you that I will never sleep again with those women," he protested.

I inclined closer, giving our lips a safe distance, "We can't be sure that you will hold your words when you're not with me. Only beware sign will fly them away."

"I like the logic, babe," he emphasized his endearment to irritate me. However, it did not work. "But, I should also mark what is mine."

He smirked and all I knew was, he sat up to meet me and buried his face in my neck. I screamed and laughed at the same time. I slapped his broad shoulders but I was too weak to hurt him. I felt his warm breathe under my jaw, as he sipped my sensitive skin, like a vampire who was hungry for blood.