X

(A/N: Don't forget your comment and votes. thank you!)

X

Since the day I resided in this room, I never entered the door, which connected with Prince Alexander's office. I stood behind it and tried to feel the texture of this wooden door. It was made of expensive wood and I wondered if it had same price with my one-year rental in our apartment in Chicago.

I held the cold doorknob and turned it. I could only see a light once I opened the door. Then, Prince Alexander's office entered the scenario.

I got out of the door he once said that was connected to his room. I observed his office for a moment, the last time I was here, I caught him doing his favorite activity with one of his women and the next thing I knew, I slapped him because of his smart mouth.

Prince Alexander was looking at me intently while I was getting closer to his grand table. He was sitting on his swivel chair, and he could not stop himself from rubbing his lower lip with his hand.

Cold air passed me. I shivered, and then, I realized I was naked.

I embraced myself and turned my back to him. I was ready to run back to my room, when I felt his hand on my arm and turn me again to face him. His eyes roamed my body hungrily; same with his eyes when he was the one who was naked.

He held my bared waist and pushed me on his grand table. Exposed. Helpless. He went on to me and trapped my head with his strong hands.

I knew I said 'don't', but I never heard myself. I thought I cried, but I did not. I pushed him away from me, but I was a failure. I was weak to escape from his big figure.

However, I wanted him. My own body betrayed me for the sake of the pleasure I could feel with Prince Alexander. I wanted to experience it with him.

I was the one who pulled his collar so his face would be close to me until our lips touched. There was the familiar electric shock, but I did not mind it at all. I had kissed men in the past, therefore, I knew how to kiss someone. I tried to take the lead, but His Highness was the greatest dominant. He moved his mouth eagerly and his tongue was the most impatient one. He licked my lower lips until I gave him the passage to enter my mouth.

Oxygen was gone in my lungs, yet, I had no intention to break our moment. I could kiss him for the rest of my life, not only because he was a good-kisser, but also because his lips were as soft as cotton.

I wrapped my arms around his neck to get him closer to my body. His warmth covered my coldness. My hands went up to his head and entangled my fingers with the smoothness of his hair. His warm hands moved on my bared skin. Every touch made me shivered.

Then, he stopped. I pulled him again, but the image became blurred until he was gone.

I heard a click of the door closing, and woke up.

It was only a dream. I felt upset. Disappointment flooded with my blood.

I was still in the darkness of my room in the Palace, and got an erotic dream about my boss. I laid down again on my bed, putting my hand on my mouth.

Why it feels so real? I asked myself. Everything was a dream, but his kiss, touch and even the warmth I felt earlier were so real, like he was here.

-----

I tried to sleep that morning, adrenaline rushed throughout my body so I had no choice but to wake up early and worked for the financial report. My dream earlier kept on replaying inside my head. I could not focus on my job!

"This kind of day is always the most stressful among the other thirty days of the month," Katherine said while putting bacon in her mouth. She loved speaking while her mouth was full.

"Financial reporting tomorrow," I spoke, stirring my coffee mindlessly. Thinking what I would do this day, it was tiring and depressing. Besides, I was going to face His Highness' anger when I went to his office later this day.

Even though I dreamed about him, he was still angry with me because of what happened last night. I should learn how to think first before speaking.

"You're good at adapting, you know that?" I furrowed my eyebrow to her, "When I was new here, before I could accept the financial report every month in my life, it took a year or two. Every time there was a report, I was thinking of suicide the night before."

I swallowed the lump in my throat, "Seriously? That's not good."

"I know, that's why I'm still here," she drank her hot chocolate and continued, "Our job is not easy, if ever there is at least a small mistake, we're fired."

After eating our breakfast, we came back to the office together. Katherine was telling me about the things happening during the financial report meeting. She said that accountants only prepared the financial report and gave advice to the Royal family, but the members of the Royal Family would do the reporting itself.

"It will be a hard day ahead, see you tomorrow," she smiled encouragingly and sat at her table.

Everyone was so busy encoding data in their respective computers. No one was looking up from his or her screens. And when it was my turned to reboot my computer, Clarissa entered our office running toward my cubicle.

"Hey," I looked at her after my screen flashed its manufacturing company, "What the face?"

Haggard was not the word to describe what she looked like. Some strands of her brown hair were getting free from her bun. She was pale as paper, and wore no makeup. Her black eye bags had same size with her high cheekbones.

"Hung over?" I asked her raising my eyebrow.

"No," she massaged her temples, "I have no sleep! That bastard kept me awake because of this freaking financial report tomorrow!"

"What do you need to do with the financial report? I am the one who does it, right?" I opened the MS Excel to view the report and checked every amount carefully. But before I could focus on my job, Clarissa shouted.

"I don't know! The last time I check, I was his secretary who never intercepted with that financial report! Seeing those numbers make me dizzy!"

Many heads turned in our direction. I stood and murmured some apologies to them. No one needed a distraction right now. I faced Prince Alexander's secretary again.

"So what did you do last night?"

"I crazily checked all those papers or transactions or whatever, as if he was looking for a mistake. He is insane, Shirley, trust me!" she took a deep breath, "One of us will die soon. It's either I'm going to kill him or I will die because of heart attack!"

I laughed, but stopped it when Clarissa glared at me. I remembered myself when I was still working under my boss back in Chicago. I thought I would be a murderer that time if I stayed in that job longer.

"You should calm down," I pulled her out of the office. "I'm going to talk to him."

She stopped in the midway, and walked in front of me, "Are you sure?"

"Yes. Is there anything wrong? I'm his personal accountant, if he has a problem in those transactions, he should talk to me. Not you or anyone else, but me," I passed her, and I heard her steps following me in the silence of working area.

I got a second thought when my words processed in my brain. I was going to face him I was ready? For sure, when I looked at him and saw the grand table, I would imagine my dream again when I stood in his office. I would feel his kiss again, even though, I was not sure if that was the real feeling of being kiss by him. I felt my legs transformed from being bone to jelly.

"I think, it's not a good idea," she said once I was in the hallway. I paused and looked at her again. "You can't go there."

"Why?" I wrinkled my forehead. Thank goodness, please insist I can't go there.

"His mood is not good right now, or let's says he has a problem."

"Problem? What is it?" she just shrugged. I crossed my arms across my chest and said, "What is it? Tell me!"

"His problem is..." she closed her eyes and almost whispered, "...you."