XXVI

(A/N: My late gift for you guys. Merry Christmas! GOD bless :))

XXVI

The luxurious hall of the Dorchester hotel transformed into a dreamland, it was hard to imagine that this kind of scenery could be possible in reality. Everything was perfect. Everyone was perfect. Except for me, of course. If I summed up all my money and properties, it was like an ant compared to the six-foot pocket of these people. Besides to their wealth, these people were beyond beautiful. They all wore their dresses and suits as if it was the most correct way to wear it.

What really amazed me here was how the women wore their headdresses very stunning? I mean, I had one on my head–a red small hat with a black net that covered the right side of my forehead–and I felt like I was the only one who wore it erroneously. Just include the matched red dress, fitted on my torso–with long sleeves–and loose on my thighs, a red shoes and royal-inspired black belt.

Princess Victoria was the one who made me wear these things and I had no right to reject. I had a right but I did not use it against the kind princess of England. I could not repel her! For me, she and her brother shared same genes regarding to the could-not-repel-them effect. Speaking of her brother, I had not talked to him yet. Possibly, he was avoiding me as a result of his bloody nose.

"Hey, Taylor Swift, can you sing for us while we are waiting to start this party?" I looked at Hi who was sitting right beside me. He was chubby with small cute eyes and irremovable grin. He was keeping on talking and joking and teasing and irritating Ben (only him), as an effect, I felt the air in my stomach.

"Taylor Swift?" I said, "Seriously?"

"Look at you," he gestured his both hands in front of me, "Red dress, red shoes, red headdress, red lipstick I like it," he leaned closer as if he would kiss me, but instead he sang, "But loving him was red. Oh, red. Burning red."

I was speechless. It was Shelton, who responded, "Hi, you better shut up," he whispered, "Not only because you're a terrible singer, but also Ben is staring at you as if he is currently murdering you in his mind."

Shelton was far way serious guy than Hi. And he was much thinner than the latter. He had fashionable eyeglasses and wearing his physique like telling all the people that he was a genius. Oh, Hi had already told me every single detail about their group so I had an idea that Shelton was their computer wizard. Hi really did not know how to shut up.

And, he was not going to shut up. He told Shelton, "He is only observing how handsome I am."

"Probably, planning how he will remove your head from your body," Shelton laughed and smacked Hi's shoulder.

Hi cursed and both of them laughed until Princess Victoria stopped them by saying, "Hey, the ceremony will start, will you shut your mouth for a moment."

"Yes, Your Royal Highness," Hi mockery responded.

Before the conversation went in another direction because of Ben deadly gaze, the sound for wedding march played in the background. The people clapped their hands when the door opened, revealing the groom. Mr. Isaac Warden.

He was sizzling gorgeous mid-thirty man who stood in all his pride and business appearance. He was wearing all white three-piece suit, which paired with a white pair of leather shoes. He nodded in some people he recognized and grinned at the cameras that flashed every second.

Everyone smiled and happy–or at least showing they were happy–about the beginning of the entourage, even me but I could not show it on my face because of the man beside the groom. The man who got my attention in no more than half second after I landed my eyes on him. He smiled at me immediately as if I was the only one with him in this room.