LX

(A/N: I made a huge mistake, there is no two more chapters. This will be the last chapter because I put everything here. Okay? Epilogue will be next which will be posted tomorrow! Thank you! Enjoy the last chapter *crying right now*)

LX

I checked my wristwatch for the third time after nine o'clock in the morning had passed five minutes ago. Damn, he was late and it infuriated me.

It was not my too much desperation to see him after we had our precious moments together last evening in his suite before I went home. The reason was he had a meeting at eleven and our time together would cut short if he wasted more minutes.

I did not care if the roads were too busy because the coffee shop we were going to meet was three establishments away from the hotel. He had a clear schedule this morning. Hence, he had no excuse to come late.

For the past three days since we reunited, all I wanted were to be with him if our time permitted us. We needed to make up the three years gone by. Though we both confident that we would be together for the rest our lives.

Anyway, he still had no idea about our children. He had the idea, but he did not know they were actually from his own cell. I was still enjoying his covetousness to the father of the twins. If only he knew that he envied himself, he would surely roll on the ground and laugh.

I sipped my dark coffee when someone stood beside me. In my peripheral view, the person was a girl. I did not mind her. She might be looking for a vacant table. As if I would give this table to her. The morning talks of the people became whispers and they turned their heads to my direction.

Or, maybe, to the direction of the lady standing near me.

As I joined the out lookers, the woman–who wore a pair of big sunglasses, a classy Sunday dress and an unusual size of bag on her shoulder–walked around my table to sit across me. I followed her thru my gaze. I was more than shocked.

I knew who she was. From the beautiful glowing red hair like a fire to the way she walked, I could recognize the friend I had before. It felt like a dream to see her again.

"My brother will be late so I came here first," she removed her sunglasses to reveal her stunning green eyes just like her brother had. She put her bag on the vacant chair beside her. "It's been a while, Shirley, how are you?"

Her smile was so natural that what happened that night was only an imagination. If only it was an imagination.

I returned the beam, but my eyes watered, "Your Highness."

She crossed her arms on her chest and mockingly glared at me, "We didn't see each other for three years and you already forget how you call me."

I felt my tears rolled on my cheeks and bowed my head. "I'm sorry," this was the phrase I should have told her that night, but we were both out of our mind in different ways. "I'm sorry," I repeated, "I'm really sorry."

She reached my hand and squeezed it. Her expression softened as our stares met. "I also apologize for being wretched. I should shut up that moment and think carefully, but I let my anger lead me." She sighed and remorse was visible on her face, "Although Alex did not tell me, I knew I was one of the reasons you left him."

I did not say anything because that was true. I did not want to offend her now when my old friend finally forgave me. I just smiled at her and let my tears fell wildly. It was good if someone was crying for her happiness.