XV

XV

I woke up when I heard a man's voice. A very angry man's voice. I tried to open my lids but sleep eating the half of my body. He continued to talk about plane tickets, flights and likewise. His sexy voice made my body trembled in every word he said.

I remembered that he was Prince Alexander when the other half of my body finally escaped its sleepy form. Blinking eyes, I looked at him with some curiosity and irritation. He interrupted my sleep, for sun's sake!

We were still in his black Ford, and parked somewhere I did not know. When I realized I was with him in the middle of the night in a very dark road in the country I was only new, I freaked out. I attempted to unlock the door, but it was only an embarrassment to say that I failed to open it.

"Hey," I froze when I heard he spoke for the very first time after I finally woke up from my sleep. I slowly looked at him and gulped. "What are you doing?" he asked, his forehead's skin almost glued to each other.

"Opening the car," I answered, my hands behind me still trying to crack the lock.

"You can't lock that door that way because it has a child lock," he responded, then started the engine again and all I knew was we were on the road again.

"Where are we going?" I never expected that my voice would sound so weak.

"In the place you will enjoy so much with this bastard," he pointed himself and returned driving.

I glared at him. Before I could protest, the view of the airport got my attention. It cannot be. I had no idea how long I gawked in the big airplanes inside the fence, when we stopped suddenly, joining the long line of cars entering the airport.

I panicked. After our kiss earlier, it did not mean that we were already in a relationship. I should not go outside the town with him alone. I was scared what he could do to women like me. I would never forget everything he could do to satisfy his body's call.

"It's kidnapping," I stated without giving him any glance.

I heard his smile in his every word, "What are you saying?"

"Open this door," I composed myself before false bravery filled my face, "I can ride a taxi to return in the Palace. Or else, I'll call the police and tell them that Prince Alexander abduct me. I'm sure you will be in the headline again tomorrow morning."

"Okay, call them," he simply agreed, so I doubted what he had said.

Since I was still wearing the red dress–Princess Victoria bought for me–my mobile was placed in a small pouch. When I opened this, I knew I was right in my thought with Prince Alexander. The only thing I had in the pouch was my cell phone, and now, the elegant white purse was empty.

"Where is it?" I gritted my teeth. I was thinking the possibility of what I should do with this Prince. First, I would strangle him. Ever since in the restaurant, I had wanted to do that to him. Second, I would kick him in his very sensitive part so he could not do his thing to me, also to stop him from doing that to other women. Third, I would crash the window, and escaped through it. I did not care if it would give me wounds. Lastly, I would do all these three.

"It is in good hands now," his false sympathy made me want to vomit all the gas in my stomach and spit it on his face. When this person was kissing me, he was the only handsome man in the world for me. But when he was irritating me, all I wanted to do was to punch his face, although I still found him so hot when he was annoying me.

The greatest idea I thought in my entire life crossed my mind. "If you don't open this door, I'm going to shout outside," I clicked a button that made the glass window of the nearest door to me went down.