Killian x Dark Ones Daughter!

Thank you @AllisonTart I know that you requested this a while ago and I'm going to say that it is a two part once shot. Thank you to everyone still reading this and for being patient with me and with how often I update. I hope you like part one of two! I'll update ASAP!!!!

 Ally's Pov

"That thing is to never be near you again! Do I make myself clear, young lady?" I shook my head at my father "But dad why? He's done nothing wrong to me or you! What's so bad about him! You've only met him once!" "That once was enough dearie he's a pirate he's not to be trusted do you hear me!?" I Rolled my eyes '' Whatever dad." I stormed into my room. 'If he thinks he's gunna stop me from being with Killian he's dead wrong' I turned to my brother "Bea you have to cover for me I'm going out tonight and I need an alibi" Bea nodded "He's going to catch you, ya know that right?" I nodded and shook my head a little. "He won't know this time cause I'm sneaking out a different way." Bea rolled his eyes ''Yeah and what's this week's great plan this time?" "I'm going to go to Marges and you're going with me, that's the excuse. Now let's go." Bea rolled his eyes getting up. Marching downstairs I looked at my dad "I'm going to stay with Marge tonight, okay?" "Whatever just stop interrupting my studies now go" I walked out and Bea followed me splitting ways at the fork I started heading down to the docks.''

3rd POV

As Ally was heading towards the docks Killian was waiting for her on his ship, getting everything ready for the evening. By the time that Ally got to the docks everything was set up and ready. "Love, you look absolutely wonderful." Ally blushed and went to respond but was interrupted by none other than her father. "And absolutely dead" both Killian and Ally turned around "Papa what... what are you doing here!?!" "I could ask the same as you young lady. Didn't I tell you not to hang out with this low life of a creature." Before Ally could respond Rumple casted her away in a dark spiral. However, to the eye of Killian it showed him crushing Ally's heart and her falling apart in a cloud of dust. "What did you do you bloody crocodile?!" "Have fun trying to date my daughter now hook!" With that the Dark One left Killian to mourn the love of his life on his ship.

****Meanwhile with Ally*****

"What... What's going on!!!!" The Dark One appeared "You and I are going on a little adventure dearie" Teleporting them both to his castle that was keep hidden from the family. Rumple and Ally both appeared in front of a cell. "Dad? What are we doing here?" "Since you can't learn to stay away from that pirate you'll be let out when you learn to listen" Rumple pushed her into the cell. "Three meals a day will appear in the corner and the ball will only show you Bea and I along with your mother."

As the months went on Ally could do nothing but watch her father lie to everyone both her brother and her mother. During one of the days that she was watching her mother a certain pirate was in the background. After watching for a few days her suspicion was confirmed and that it was in fact Killian in the background of the ball. Her father appeared a few minutes later and was yelling at her mother. Watching her mothers heart get crushed Ally cried herself to sleep.

Not more than a month later she watched as her little brother was also killed by her fathers magic as he fell into the portal.

"Ally...." Ally looked up at the man that she thought was her father but all she could see is the monster that he'd become, his visits became more frequent since her mothers death and all she could do is blame him for the whole situation. "I don't want to talk to you Dark One your nothing but a monster and a murder. First mom and now Bea! What is wrong with you!? All you do is destroy everything beautiful around you. You're a poison and a monster. I'll be damned if I call you my father after all you might kill me too." Red with anger, Rumple lifted her off the ground with magic subsequently choking her. "Why you little." He dropped her with a face of regret and left. All he heard was the word "Coward" from her cell as he fled down the stairs.

The days became longer with the summer and colder with each passing winter. After watching the ball once every few full moons Ally had learned that her father was now also behind bars and she couldn't wait for this dark curse to hit. Hoping it would give her the freedom that she had been stripped of for so long.

Her hopes and prayers of this curse weren't answered until a few winters later when she looked out the window she invited the curse into her. Praying for the freedom she wanted and hoping that maybe she would be lucky enough to meet Killian in this new life she was being forced into.