Peter x Snows Daugher Request!

Thank you PBRQUEENIE for the request also guys go check out her stuff it's really good.

Being the daughter of a king and queen is what most people would describe as a dream come true but for (Y/N) it's not. Having Snow White and Prince Charming as parents isn't what the 16 year old would classify as amazing quite the opposite. Since (Y/N) is the ADOPTED daughter she doesn't have much of a connection with her 'parents' as most think that she does. Not to mention the constant shadow of her older sister Emma Swan. This results in most days being spent alone. Here's the story of how her life got turned upside down.

Waking up in a quite house is normally something that most teens would love to have, it shows that your either the first one up or your home alone. However, waking up to nobody home is something that (Y/N) hates, it shows that nobody cared enough to see if she was awake. After getting dressed in some skinny jeans, combat boots, a plain green shirt and a leather jacket. She fixed her hair and went down stair to eat breakfast. After reading the note on the counter saying that Snow and Charming were with Emma she crumpled the paper and threw it away. Grabbing an apple and leaving the house with her phone and a notebook and pencil, she made her way to the forest.

(Y/N) POV
After getting to my normal spot in the forest I sat on the rocks and started to wonder what it would be like if Snow and Charming actually noticed me for once. As much as I love my parents they never seem to have time to notice me. "Hey (Y/N)!" I looked up "Oh hey Henry what's up?" "Why aren't you with Snow and Charming at Emma's house?" I scoffed "Why aren't you there is the better question." He shrugged "Don't want to be with all of them right now I guess I spend to much time with my family it's nice to get away once and a while don't you think?" I got up and started to walk away from him. 'No one understands what it's like to be me, I just want to have a family that notices me and loves me. I bet that if I didn't go home they wouldn't care.' I kept walking thinking to myself about what a real family would be like, when I heard Henry scream. I turned around and ran to where I had left him knowing that he wouldn't have gone far, when I got to the spot Henry was being pushed into a portal like thing by two people. When they all got through I jumped in just before the portal closed. 'Maybe if I get Henry back to Storybrooke mom and dad will both notice me and say something to be that's more than five words.' During my thinking the two people and Henry noticed me. "Well, well, well what do we have here? Looks like someone can't mind their own business." The guy said they put rope around my hands so that I couldn't escape. 'Really? This is the best they can do?' I rolled my eyes "(Y/N)? What are you doing here? Why didn't you go and get Snow or Emma they could have helped." He said making me roll my eyes again. "Would you stop for one minute about your fairy tales please?" I said cutting him off he rolled his eyes. When the two people stopped yelling at each other a group of boys showed up and said that they are home office. Not beliveing them the two people told Henry and I to run, knowing that I could out run Henry I did I also managed to get my restrainsts off as well.

After walking around for a few hours I admitted to myself that I am truly lost on this island. Just as I was about to climb a tree to see where I am, I was in a camp. "Alright then." I mumbled more to my self than anyone. "Well look at that, there really is a girl on my island." I turned to the sound of the voice. "Let me guess your Peter Pan?" I questioned getting to the point and not wanting to waste any more time than I had to. "Indead the only question is why are YOU on the island Henry was supposed to be the only one who was taken. Wait let me guess you were trying to be like mom and dad and wanted to be the hero of the day?" He said while the boys started gathering around me. "You don't know anything about me or my family." I snapped at him not wanting to tell him about me. "On the contrary I think that I know quite a bit about you. Daughter of Snow White or should I say ADOPTED daughter of Snow White." I blinked and tried not to show any emotion. "You know you really shouldn't have left Henry on his own, seeing as how he's given me lots of information on you and the group coming to get him." He said to me before ordering a boy to take me to a cage. Not that I wanted to go but why would I pick a fight that I know I can't win?