Young!Bealfire x Young!Fem!Reader

(Y/N) POV

'Why does that even need to be done?' I asked myself looking at the list the Dark One gave me I stared at the top of the list. 'This is going to be a long day.' 

*2 pm* 

I'm only halfway done with the list and I started at sunrise. I'm currently in the dining room. When the door opened raveling Bealfire the Dark One's son. Since we are both around the same age. (I'm 14 and 15). We get alone well he also doesn't mind that I'm a servant. "Hey Bealfire" he looked at me. "Hey (Y/N), your still working?" I nodded. "Yeah, I'm only half way done." I said, "That's tough." I nodded still cleaning the windows. Suddenly there was another cloth cleaning, I looked over to see Bea. "What are you doing, your father will yell at you," I said hoping he wouldn't help for his own sake. "I don't care (Y/N) the way he treats you is so unfair so please let me help." I nodded knowing he wasn't going to listen. An hour later the Dark One came in. "Bealfire come here! You don't help the servents!" "But father it's unfair and (Y/N) always does what she's told without complaining! Cut her some slack please!" "Just this once." said the dark one. Bea came over to me "Let's go explore." I nodded running to the door to catch up with him. It's nice to have Bea to stand up for me.