You don't scare me (Pan x Child! Reader)

I was walking down the road toward the woods when I saw a light coming from inside the woods. When I got to the light I realized it was a fire instead of light. Around the fire, people were jumping and dancing around. "Well, well, well what do we have here?" said a voice behind me. I slowly turned around and looked up. Only to come face with a hooded figure. "I'm (Y/N) and I'm 5," I said proudly "Well (Y/N) where are your parents I'm sure they are looking for you." He said. "Yes, I'm sure that my DEAD parents are looking for me," I said with lots of attitude. "Well, then how about you tell me if you can hear this." With that, he pulled out a gold panflute but not before taking off his hood. He had green eyes and brown hair but what surprised me most was the smirk that was on his face. I might be only 5 but I know that type of smirk means that he's up to something. He brought the flute up to his lips and started to play. I let him play his song until he was done. "Did you hear any of that." He said with that stupid smirk not leaving his face. "Yes, even a baby would be able to hear that you were playing a song," I said in a duh tone. "Well then (Y/N) come with us." He said and all the boy's stopped 'dancing' and looked at Mr. Smirks a lot. "Get in line." He called. They all got in a line and he sprinkled green dust on them. Then they all started to fly! When they were all up in the air I went up to Mr.Smirks. "You wouldn't happen to be Peter Pan would you?" I asked. "What if I am?" he asked. "Well, then I guess you would be Peter Pan." "Well, if it makes you feel any better I am Peter Pan," he said with a smirk. "You don't scare me," I said to him. "We'll see about that."

 ~2 years later brought to you by Robbie Kay~ 

I'm in a cage when I heard someone coming. 'It's Pan' He approached the cage and I cowered to the back of the cage. "I thought you said that I didn't scare you." He said with that stupid smirk. 

Authors Note

Please please please request I'm running low on ideas. Thank you for reading!

Word count 415

~Piper