Father

Pan's POV

I was walking through the Enchanted forest when I heard a cry. It sounded like a child so I went to check it out.

When I got to the spot where the crying was coming from there was a basket  with an (F/C) blanket and a note.

It read

Dear whoever finds this,                                                                                                                                                This is a healthy baby girl.(sorry for any guys who are reading this.)  please take her and give her a good home. Please give her a name I didn't because that would make this                                            harder than it already is.                                                                                                                                Sincerely,                                                                                                                                                                         Lilly (Not Lilith)                                                                                                                                                                      

I picked up the small child and smiled not my 'I'm gonna kill somebody smile' but an actual smile.

I flew up to the second star to the right. Intending on giving the child a good home and wondering what the boys would think when I got back on the ground.

*Time skip to Neverland*

When I got to camp I told Felix to get the boys.Not even two minutes later all the boys were in a line."Hey, Pan what's in the blanket" David asked." If you would shut your mouth and let me talk you would know." I snapped boy did that kid get on my nerves. "Now boys this is (Y/N) I will be raising her here on Neverland if you have a problem with that speak now or die later." Nobody spoke up. "Alright boys I believe a party is in order"

*Time skip to like 1 am (IDK what time it would be because there is no time in Neverland)***

We had been partying for a while now. I wanted to sleep so I told Felix to continue without me. When I got in my tent and put (Y/N) on the bed and she fell asleep. I really wanted to do my best for her. I might be a bad guy but I wanted to be the best dad I can be for her.

A/N sorry guys but hey I updated and that's all that matters also I sorry if it sucks so I will try to update soon.

~Piper   

360 words