Felix x Child reader

AN) In this you are Felix's kid and you are 7 years old. Also, Pan is like your uncle so deal with it.

Also, this is for both girls and guys so there will be (him /her) so.

(Y/N) POV

Me, dad, and uncle Peter were walking with the rest of the lost boys to the training area. Because today is the first time I get to train with the big kids. When we got there, there was a guy with a leather jacket and a hook for a hand standing in the middle of the field. "Dad who's that?" I asked " The captain's back," he said.

Felix's POV

"The captains back," I said loud enough that the lost boys could hear me. I grabbed (Y/N)'s hand in bigger hand a stood in front of (him/ her) in a protective way. "What do you want hook?" Pan asked getting annoyed. "Something very simple really." He said walking a bit closer to us. "And that would be what exactly? " I asked. He turned to me and then looked at (Y/N). " Your (son /daughter) " My eyes widened and then became a glare.Some of the lost boys began to whisper things like "Why would Hook want (Y/N) or do you think Felix will give (Y/N) to hook?". Stupid things like that. " Now why would I give my (son/daughter) to you?" I asked wanting to snap his neck but instead, I picked (Y/N) up and put (him/her) on my hip. "Because mate, if you don't me and my crew, will just take (him/her) and you wouldn't want that now would you? After all, she is the only family you have left." he said, " So, either way, I lose my kid?" I asked, "Well if you give the (lad/lass) to me you can come and visit but if I take (him/her) that won't be happening." Deal?" he asked " No, " I said "Well then looks like I'll be taking (him/her)"He said all the lost boy Pan included took out a weapon of some sort and looked like they were going to attack. "I'd like to see you try hook." I said I looked at Pan and he flicked his wrist making hook disappear. " Dad who was that and are they really going to take me?" asked (Y/N) "That was Captain hook" Pan answered "And nobody is going to take you" I finished. We then started training but I made sure that (Y/N) was in my line of sight the rest of the day.

♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤
Authors note

Hoped you liked it also please, please, please if you have a request just go to the chapter called request page all the instructions are there so yeah

word count (467)

~Piper