I Want To Stay (Henry's sister)

This takes place during season 3 the episode that Henry is kidnapped. And you are his twin sister and you are both like 10 years old.

(Y/N) POV

Henry and I got off the boat with Greg and Tamara. They built a fire or signal as they called it. When a few boys stepped out of the woods. "Welcome to the home office." the one with blond hair said. "Home office is a bunch of teenagers?!" responded Greg. I stepped forward and looked at Greg. "They aren't just teenagers," I said and looked at the boys then back to Greg. "They are the lost boy's and that would mean that we are in Neverland." I said and looked at the boy's "Right?" I asked. "Seams we have a smart one boy's." said one with blond hair. Tamara grabbed Henry and threatened not to hand us over. "Run" yelled at us I noticed that Greg died. Henry died ran but I just walked over to the boys." Why won't you run?" asked one of the Lost Boys. "Because your gonna catch me anyway so what's the point?" They brought me to the camp and Henry wasn't there. About ten minutes later Henry showed up.

 "Why didn't you run?" he asked me. "Because they were gonna get us anyway." Henry sat down next to me. "Who was that boy that walked in with you?" I asked. "That was Peter" Henry was interrupted by the boy. "Peter, Peter Pan at your services love," he said I looked up to see a boy that looked normal other than the smirk on his face. " Now both of you are gonna fit right in as a lost boy and a lost girl." He said that night the boys danced around the fire to Pan flute that had a really nice sound to it. But the next morning we played a game. "Henry you are to shoot the apple off of Felix's head." "But!" "Just do it." Henry loaded the arrow into the crossbow shot at Peter instead. But he caught it before it hit him. "Your turn love," he said looking at me He gave me the arrow and I shot at the apple and hit it." Why didn't you shoot at me?" He asked." What the point if you're going to catch it anyway?" I said before giving him the bow back. The next day Devin showed us are family and they were coming to get us but now that I think about it I don't want to leave Neverland. Henry and I sat on a log. " Henry I don't want to go home with mom." "But why?" he asked. "Well because here we have no rules, no parents, we can do whatever we want!" "But what about Pan he's going to become mean to you." right as Henry said that Peter came out. "Actually Henry if you can hear the music you belong here with us as a family and you and I both know that family doesn't beat down other family members."

 Later that day when Gold came and put that sleeping gas into camp I didn't pass out and Peter got hit with squid ink. "Come on dearie were leaving ." He said I hid behind Peter. "But I like it here, I don't want to leave. And I know it sounds silly but Peter makes me feel wanted and all of the boys treat me like a sister and I don't get that back in Storybrooke." I explained. Then Emma and the group came into view. "(Y/N) get away from him he's dangerous." Yelled Emma. "But mama I want to stay." By this time I could tell the ink on Peter was wearing off. "Why!!!!!" Yelled Killian/ Regina. "Because I feel wanted here." "But he only wants you to take your heart."Said Emma. "That's fine but I like here and I like Peter, not in an I love you way but a big brother way." By this time Peters ink had worn off.

 Narrators POV

 Pan was shocked never had he heard someone say they loved him. But Emma and her group were all scared of what Pan was going to do considering that (Y/N) was right behind him.Still clinging on to his vest.What happened next shocked everyone. Pan turned around to (Y/N) and hugged her. (Bending over hug her of course.) By this time Henry and all of the lost boys were awake. Pan pulled away from (Y/N) "If you want you can always visit me." He whispered (Y/N) had tears in her eyes. And this was the first time ANYBODY had seen her cry. "B-but I want to stay, and you'll die if you don't get a heart." she said "But I'll always be in your heart," Pan said Emma and the group, the lost boys and Henry all felt bad. "I'll go home then." (Y/N) said sadly. But she hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. But when she kissed his cheek a wave shot off. Pan and everyone gasped and the hourglass appeared. "you dumb girl you broke the spell!" the shadow screamed and the hourglass broke. (Y/N) looked at Pan "I'm sorry I broke your glass." Peter smiled "Don't worry about it ." Emma and Killian were shocked but Gold spoke first. "Do you all realize what just happened?" They all shook their heads. "That was TRUE LOVES KISS! Meaning that pan doesn't need the golden heart to live anymore and he can now live FOREVER!!!" Pan was shocked but (Y/N) spoke first. "Does that mean that I can stay?" Peter chuckled "Of course" before anyone could protest pan waved his hand and everyone but him, (Y/N), and the lost boys were gone. "Welcome home," said Peter.  

AN: I know this is like super late but I've been going through writer's block but hey I updated and please please please if you want to request something please do you can do it on the request page or you can message me.

~Piper