Little Girl Part 2

This is a part 2 to the little girl.

Pan's POV

I was watching (Y/N) when Tink camp up to me. "Hey, Pan why are you so protective of (Y/N)?" "Because Tink she/he is all that I have left of Violet." ( AN I know that she doesn't exist but please just go with it.) "Oh ok." I look back to (Y/N) but she's GONE! I looked around frantically trying to find him/her. I looked at Tink "You purposely distracted me!" I could tell by the look on her face that I was right. "WHERE IS MY SON/DAUGHTER!?!?!?!?!" "I-I don't know." "Lies!" I waved my hand and she was in a cage.

4 days later

'It's been four days since my little prince/princess went missing. I can't stand it I am currently  torturing moonlight, you are my only weakness, and I can't stand the thought of leaving or losing you." I said tears forming and then the bridge formed. So I ran across it to the cage. "papa?" I nodded. "Do I have to say a secret?" I nodded again. "Umm ok. Soooo umm pwease don't get mad at me but I met this boy by the ship and he has a fishy tail and he said not to tell you about him." The door to the cage opened. So I grabbed (Y/N) and walkedTink. "OK, moonlight, you are my only weakness, and I can't stand the thought of leaving or losing you," I said tears forming and then the bridge formed. So I ran across it to the cage. "papa?" I nodded. "Do I have to say a secret?" I nodded again. "Umm ok. Soooo umm pwease don't get mad at me but I met this boy by the ship and he has a fishy tail and he said not to tell you about him." The door to the cage opened. So I grabbed (Y/N) and walked Pan I'll talk! He/She is in Echo Caves. Hook put him/her there." My eyes widened. I quickly teleported to the caves only to see (Y/N) in a cage. "DAD!" "HElP!" I guess he/she didn't see me so I snapped my fingers to get his/her attention. He/ She looked at me. "(Y/N) I need you to listen ok? So the only way to get you out of here is for you to say your darkest secret. OK?" "Ok, dad." I took a deep breath. "(Y/N) you are my only child, the only reason that I get up, my sunshine my moonlight, you are my only weakness, and I can't stand the thought of leaving or losing you." I said tears forming and then the bridge formed. So I ran across it to the cage. "papa?" I nodded. "Do I have to say a secret?" I nodded again. "Umm ok. Soooo umm pwease don't get mad at me but I met this boy by the ship and he has a fishy tail and he said not to tell you about him." The door to the cage opened. So I grabbed (Y/N) and walked back to camp on the way I stopped. "(Y/N) what was the merboys name?" I asked, "It was Sebastian." "OK thank you." We walked the rest of the way back to camp. When we got back to camp I called over James and Felix. "James watch him/her and I mean it and Felix I need you to do something for me." James took (Y/N) and Felix looked at me. "What do you want me to do?" he asked. "I want you to go find Sebastian in the lagoon and bring him here."

Time Skip

Felix walked into camp with Sebastian. The first thing that I noticed was that they were talking and that Sebastian's tail was wrapped around Felix, normally it's not wrapped also the fact that Sebastian was blushing. They came over to me. And Sebastian removed his head from the crook of Felix's neck."H-hey Pan what did you need." I chucked at his shyness."Well, I just wanted to thank you for watching (Y/N) when I could not." "Yeah, no-no problem also can you please not tell Hook." "Of course." I dismissed them "And guys try not to be too loud I do have a kid at camp." Felix laughed and Sebastian blushed. "No promises Pan." Replied Felix. Before he walked in the direction of the hidden cave that he and Sebastian always go to.