Pan x Ari Request

Ari POV (Age 15)

 I was walking around in my town when I heard a pan flute being played and being the curious person I am I go and investigate. Just as I got to the tree line I heard someone coming towards me. So I went into a bush and hid I sat there for about 10 minutes before I felt someone's presence behind me I looked back and saw someone was standing there. "Nighty Night." Was the last thing I heard before it went back. 

 ~Time skip ~ And Pans POV

 I made all the boys and all the new ones and the girl back to camp I had Felix hit the girl across the head knocking her out. But now we need to know what to do with her because she wouldn't have found the fire unless she was lost. I went outside and started telling the boys the rules and about halfway through the girl got up and stood with the boys. I finished telling the boys the rules and sent the boys to different places. "What do you want?" I said to the girl harsher than I intended. She flinched a bit "Well umm I was wondering if you had anything for me to do." she said in a tone that made me wonder how the hell she was lost. "No, I don't have any use for a girl the last time a girl came to the island we had major problems, ... I bet you don't even know where you, do you?" I asked kinda curious about her answer considering that she didn't hear the part of where she is and who I was. She nodded her head and looked around. "I know where I am, " she said, "Then where are you?" "I think I'm in Neverland so that would make you Peter Pan right?" She said, "Why do you think you're in Neverland?" I asked, "Well I saw a shadow and I thought back to the stories that I would hear and I thought of that one also we are in the forest so that kinda gives that away." She said, god damn this girl is going to kill me. "Whatever" and with that, I went into my hut. When I came back out about an hour later that girl was talking to the younger boys. I went up behind her and the boys saw me so I put my fingers to my lips telling them to be quiet. "and that's how you tie your shoes and your jacket like things." She said all the boys nodded and then tried to do it themselves. "I guess you are good for something. " I said and we started talking about what she could do around camp.

 ~1 year later~ Ari has been here for a year and with each day that passes, I seem to become more and more attached towards her. Most of the people here at camp think that I hate her but I, in reality, I just can't let her find out about my feelings towards her.

 Ari's POV

 I've been on Neverland for almost a year now and to say that I get treated badly is an understatement. I am basically a slave to the boys, Pan is always yelling at me, telling me that I can't do things and to be honest it's really annoying. Considering that I have been really nice to all the boys and I don't really complain well I do but not near any of them. I was walking around the camp when I heard someone say my name. "Ari" I turned around and looked at who was calling my name. It was Felix so I stopped and he jogged over to me. "Pan wants you to make dinner tonight for the celebration." He said, "What celebration and am I the only one that has to cook?" "We went and got more lost boys yesterday and yes you are the only one." He said I sighed "Alright." I said and walked away into the woods to the hut where we store the meat and other food. Talking to myself the whole way.

 Pan's POV

 Felix and I followed Ari to make sure she went to the food hut and about two minutes from camp she started ranting. "I don't get it why am I the only one who has to do all this stuff, I mean there are 35 lost boys that I know of not including Pan and Felix and there are normally 7 jobs that have to be done and I normally do 6 of those, like why can't we split up into teams of 5 and get all the jobs done so that we can do other things like training, but no just because I'm a girl I have to do everything." She says ranting. She walks all the way to the hut and back angry but yet she still makes food for everyone. "Pan a word please" I turn and look at Felix making us appear in my tent. "Why do you make Ari do everything she has a point most of the time we divide and conquer things." I look at him before closing my eyes "I like her OK I now that it sounds stupid but I really like her and I can't let her find out. That's why I treat her the way that I do." I said explaining my behavior. "Well you should get over her love is a weakness and we don't need a weak Pan," Felix said before walking out. "I don't know if I can get over her," I whispered to myself.  I shook my head and walked out of my tent to go and find Ari. I was just about to check her tent when she came up to me. "Hey, Pan I have a question for you." She said so I teleported to the tree house where I hold important meetings. "Alright," I said, "Umm so I was wondering if I could leave Neverland." She said in one of the sweetest voices. I shook my head no. "But why not, it's not like you guys would miss me you would just miss the fact that I don't do anything I don't see what's the big deal it's not like you will care." She said "I'll miss you," I said under my breath hoping that she didn't hear me. Unfortunately, she did "What was that?" She asked. "I miss you," I said really fast. "I'm sorry what?" I groaned "I'll miss you ok there I said it the big bad Peter Pan will miss you cuz I have feelings for you, ok that's why I treat you so bad. I've been trying to cope with this feeling and I didn't know how ok?" I said she giggled and walked up to me and kissed my cheek. "That's ok and also I don't want to go home anymore." She said walking out and down the latter. 'that went better than expected'

Sorry for the number of POV changes also thank you to @xoaava for the request Comment Vote Share

~Piper 

word count 1,200