Areils Twin sister

^Thank you  ClawdeenPhantomhive for making this drawing I think that it looks really good and if you don't then please refrain from making any negative comments on here or on the artists page, "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all" Thank you! :) 

^ Samantha's hair 

"Go be with him." Dad said "Thank you daddy I promise to visit all the time." And with that I swam back to Killian. 

That was four years ago. Let me introduce my self I am Samantha, daughter of king Triton and twin sister of Ariel. Contrary to popular belief my hair isn't red well it is however it's not fully red. My hair is Black with red strips in it. My tail mainly orange but it does have a bloody red tint to it. However one of the few things that me and my twin have in common is that both of us fell in love with a human. While my sister fell for a prince I fell in love with a pirate, and my dad found out about him and banded me from seeing him but I reasoned with father unlike Ariel and now we are together. But unlike Ariel we didn't have any kids, not when we have the crew and our one and only dog Midnight Storm or 'Storm' for short. So now that I have broken the fourth wall lets move on with the story. (Thank the lord) 

Samantha's POV 

I was cooking for the crew when I heard a loud crash come from upstairs. "What are those boys doing up there?" I said to my self. I put down the doe and went upstairs to see most of the crew on the floor laughing and Storm in the middle of everyone. " What in blue gazes is going on up here?" I said trying not to laugh "Well Storm say a seagull and stared barking and she was jumping around a jumped on to Smee who screamed from the sudden contact and that caused me to drop the water and we all fell." Said Jack one of the crew members "That's wonderful now why don't you boys clean this mess up and I will go and finish dinner." I said pointing to all the dropped items that were on the floor. They all got up and started to clean up. I went back downstairs only to open the fish barrel and find it empty now most would think that because I am a mermaid that I wouldn't eat fish but after a while you realize that most fish tend to over populate the ocean there fore I eat it. I went up to the top of the deck going to find my husband. "Smee have you seen Killian?" I asked he pointed to the crows nest. " Of course the one spot that I hate the most." I muttered as I climbed up to the top. When I got the top of the mast I saw Killian staring at nothing. So being as quite as possible I hugged him from behind. "Hey you I am going to get some fish. We are out again." I told him so that he wouldn't freak out if I was gone. "Alright love be careful." "I always am" I said before going down to the deck and jumping into the water.