Angelica x Killian Request!

In this Killian is the dark one from season 5 ( I think if I'm wrong I am sorry). Also, Emma and hook aren't together the only thing that will follow the storyline is that Killian is the Dark One! Also if you find any mistakes or things that don't make sense please let me know so that I can fix it. 

Thank you and Enjoy.

Angelica's POV

*Dream*

" You can't run little one, I will find you to get back at your father if it's the last thing that I do."  The voice said, "You know Mr. Voice you keep saying that but the funny thing is that you have yet to do anything, also, what did my dad do to you that was so bad that you think that kidnapping me would make you even?" I asked ok so here's the thing this voice has been saying that he will kidnap me for the past like week and yet nothing has happened. " He took something that I cared about. My wife, now wake up." 

* end of dream* 

I shot up and out of bed when Eric came "Oh your already up good, Blackbeard want's you upstairs in 10 minutes." I looked at him "What does dad want?" " I am not sure but he wants you upstairs now get dressed." With that, he left I groaned and got out of bed and walked over to the closet. 

(What you are wearing and yes I am aware that it is from the Pirates of the Carribean so please just roll with it) 

I got dressed and went up to the main deck. When I got up there most of the crew was on the ground talking to each other. " Aye! Get back to work or I'll throw you each below deck at different times as punishment!" I yelled they all got up as quickly as possible and started to get to work. "whimps." I muttered I looked around to find my father but didn't see him so I went to the door with captains quarters on it and knocked on the door. "Come in." I walked in to see my dad at his desk with his head in his hands, his hat off and a piece of paper in front of him. " You wanted to see me, father?" "yes " he looked at me before getting up. " We have been told by" he gestured to the paper. " a former captain of the high seas that we best watch our backs as he is going to try and steal from me so I need you to be on the lookout for anything that looks out of place. Can you do that for me? " I nodded. "Father? May I see the paper?" I asked wanting to know what was said in the letter. Father nodded his head, so I grabbed the piece of paper off the desk. 

*Letter* 

Blackbeard, 

As a former pirate captain, I am here to warn you that something of yours is going to be taken. Although I can not say what I did overhear one of another captians conversation. I am sending this message to you as a way of thanking you for saving one of my family long ago. (Again not in the movie or anything just roll with it) Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this. 

former captain of the high Seas, 

Unknown 

* End of letter*