Belonging Regina x Twins!

Nicholas POV 

We ( The lost boys and my sister) were sitting in camp when a group of people came in. A lady with black hair told us we were leaving. So we all got on a ship. So I sat in the corner with Lilly (my twin) and James my boyfriend. We were sitting there when a lady with black hair came over. "Why are you all sitting like that?" She asked. We didn't answer instead we just stayed quiet. She looked at me. "Answer me." I looked at James with a look that said 'Help me'. James looked at the lady "We are sitting like this because we can.What's it to you?"He asked. "I was just wondering because you are the only ones here that aren't death glaring us." She explained I sat so that I could whisper in James' ear. "What's her name?" I asked. James looked at the lady "What's your name?" He asked. The lady looked at him. "If the boy wants to know what it is then he can ask me himself." She said I shook my head no. "He doesn't feel comfortable talking to people," James said explaining why I said no. "Well, why not?" She shot back but before we could answer a blond haired lady came over. "Regina what are you doing," Blond asked. "Well, Emma I was asking these three questions."She replied. "Well, why?" Emma asked as she looked at us. "Because they are the only ones that aren't death glaring us don't you find that a little weird?" Regina asked. " I guess. " Emma said after about 10 minutes of us sailing we were at a dock. Each lost boy got placed in a home. Lilly and I with Regina and James with Snow and Charming.

 ~Two weeks later~ 

Every day Regina is trying to get Lilly and me to talk and we do little by little. At the moment me, James and Lilly are walking around when Pan came over in Henry's body. James hugged me in a protective way. "What are you three doing!? Always being with the enemy!" he yelled at us. We explained that we are living with Regina and that she is helping us not so shy around other people. Pretty soon Pan was pissed and was trying to hit me and Lilly. That's when Regina, Snow and Charming, Emma, Gold, Bell, and Henery came over. Regina stepped forward "Why are you yelling at my kids!?!?!?" She yelled at him. We all froze as Pan started to get snippy and yell at Regina. Regina started to get mad so she switched Pan and Henry and then she killed Pan. She turned around to me and Lilly. "I am sorry about that but I think of you two as my own and you being bullied is not going to fly in my house." We looked at her Lilly was the first one that hugged Regina and then I did. I looked at her "You don't mind that I'm gay? " I asked She shook her head. "I don't care who you like you are like my son in fact." She looked at both of us. "What do you say to be my kids." We both nodded.So now that we are adopted we can finally have a home.  

 I know that this is like super late but I will try and be more consistent with my updates.

Comment, vote, Share.

Word count 578

~Piper