Gold & Belle x Rebel Teenager!

Violets POV

I was hanging out with Hyde in the woods when I was surrounded by smoke and when the smoke left I was at 'home'. I looked up to see my 'dad' Rumplestiltskin. with a very angry look. "What?" I snapped. "Why are you hanging by Hyde he's just trying to destroy you." "Well he's been a really nice guy and you are just over REACTING!" I yelled at him. "Do not use that tone with me young lady. You are messing with a very angry parent and you are not hanging out with Hyde anymore do I make myself clear!" He yelled at this point my mom Belle walked in. 
Rumple, what are you yelling at Violet for now?" She asked he turned to her. " She wants to hang out with Hyde and he's just going to try and get info from her." They started to yell at each other so I slipped out of the house. I went to the docks when I heard Hyde talking. " She has no idea she keeps talking to me about Belle and Rumple so all I'm getting is info on how to destroy them." I looked at him and he was with the Evil Queen. I walked back to the shop when I walked in Rumple and mom were still going at it. "Please stop you were right dad he was just using me for info." I walked up to my room and sat on the bed when Rumple came in. " I told you and on top of that if you would listen then I wouldn't think and talk to you like your a disappointment because right now that's all you are." I looked at him. " Is that all I am to you is a screw-up! Isn't it enough that Gideon hates you?! Because right now I'm starting to see why. Maybe if you showed that you cared I wouldn't feel the need to sneak out and be stupid. But you want to be just as bad of a father as your own so-called dad!" Gold looked at me and if looks could kill I would be down in hell by now oh wait I'm already there. Before he could say anything my mom walked in. " Both of you stop!" We looked at my mom. "Rumple you need to understand that you are turning into your father." She looked at me." And Violet cut your dad some slack he's trying this isn't the easiest thing for him." We both apologized but Rumple still has a long long time before I can call him 'dad'. 

Authors Note *************** (Should I do a part two? Comment if so and Vote!)

Hey, look at this two updates in 24 hours! Also sorry for not updating last week. Lots of school things going on right now also I hope that you all have a great weekend or day depending on when you read this. Comment, Share, Vote!!

Word count 499 

~Piper