Hercules x Reader Request!

Female Reader! 

(Y/N) POV
"N), (Y/N)!" I looked up from my book to see my mom Regina standing over me. "Sorry," I said saving my page and closing the book. "It's aright just tell me before you disappear." She said gesturing to the fact that we are in the woods. "Okay, mom," I said standing up. We started walking to the house. "What are you reading anyway?" Mom asked, "Well I was reading about everyone in town like their stories but some people I can't find." (The curse is broken if you couldn't tell) When we got to the house, Emma and Henry came in saying that they were going to the Underworld to get Killian back, meaning that mom and I were going to. 

I'm not gonna lie forgot why Killian is in the Underworld and I'm sorry I have to rewatch OUAT cause like I don't remember much in season 5 except Black Swan I think and the Underworld. Again sorry so this isn't going to be 100% accurate. 

Time skip to the Underworld*

When we got to the Underworld everyone went to find info on where Killian is, but I went to find the people that aren't in Storybrooke. I met quite a few when I went to find the next person I turned the corner and ran into someone. "Sorry," I said trying to walk away, "Evil Queen?" I finally looked at the person face to face. I recognized him as Hercules. I shook my head "No," he raised an eyebrow "Then why do you look like her?" I looked around "Walk with me and I'll explain okay?" He nodded "Okay so my mom Regina is the Evil Queen but when she made the curse it sent people to a place called Storybrooke. There she raised me I'm only slightly related to her she used a potion to make her my mom by blood. So I don't have a father." I said walking with him he laughed " Be happy that you don't have a dad that would put you up to killing monsters." he said laughing. I nodded "I guess that's true." During the time that we were talking, we ended up at the graveyard. I didn't that we were in front of Daniels grave. "So, in the end, I didn't kill Cerberus," Hercules said finishing up his life story. I nodded looking down at the grave "You okay?" I nodded "If your dead but alive aren't you a zombie?" I said in a very serious tone. He turned to look at me and I did the same "What?" he said laughing I looked at him. "A zombie is someone who died but then came back to life. Only now they eat the brains of people that are alive." I said he looked at me with a smirk on his face. "Well then." He started groaning pretending to be a zombie I started running from the 'zombie'. This continued for a while by the time that we were done it was dark out.  We laid down on the grass looking at the stars or at least I think their stars. I looked at Herc  "We should probably go back." I said looking at him he turned his head. "Probably." He said getting up to leave, he stuck a hand out and pulled me to my feet. When I was up and on my feet we walked back to where my family was staying. After saying goodbye and going in I went straight to bed not wanting to deal with my family. This continued for 3 days. (Again no clue how long they were in the Underworld). 

By day 4 of being in the Underworld Snow needed Hercules to slay Cerberus. All of us were in the library. "Snow I can't I died trying last time, I can-" I cut him off "That was last time this is now," I said looking him in the eyes. He nodded "I'll try." Snow, Herc and I all went to go slay the beast. 

*Timeskip to them killing Cerberus (Also let's pretend that Hades doesn't know about the plan Thank you)* 

Cerberus fell to the ground all heads off. Running to Hercules to hug him, he ended up picking me up and spinning us around. "We did it!" He said in amazement before I could respond he kissed me, quickly realizing what he did he started to apologize. I rolled my eyes and kissed him. He kissed back before anything else could happen Snow cleared her throat both of us blushed. Zeus suddenly decided to show up before Snow could tell us that we had to go. "My boy you have proven yourself worthy of joining me on Mount Olympus," He said ignoring Snow and I. "Actually I think I'll stay on earth," Hercules said Zeus nodded before disappearing. I looked at Herc "So basically he just said" I stood up as tall as I could and crossed my arms and in the deepest 'god-like' voice I could do I said, "Son, I'm a terrible father that only cares about myself." Everyone started laughing "And now that you have one-uped me I suddenly care." I was laughing by the end of my impression. We all started laughing really hard and started walking to the exit since Hook was with Emma and Henry waiting to go home. When we got to the portal I looked at Herc "Come with us." I said hopefully. "I don't think I can." He said Snow came over to us.  "You should be able to join us, Hercules, if Zeus wants you on Olympus then you should be able to enter the normal world with us." She said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Alright, I guess that makes sense." He said we all walked through the portal to Storybrooke. 

When we all were through I looked around hoping to see Herc. When I didn't see him my eyes started to water. However, before I could even start to cry I was picked up and spun around only to come face to face with Hercules. He started laughing. "You didn't think that I left you did you?" He said chuckling I nodded since that's exactly what I was thinking. "I could never (Y/N) as cheesy as it sounds leaving you would be like leaving the only thing that is keeping me alive at this point I can see that now." He said before kissing me. When we parted my mom came over to us. "Just remember just because your a god doesn't mean that I won't make your life a living hell if you hurt her." She said causing the rest of the group to nod in agreement. He laughed "I'll keep that in mind." We all walked back to the house for a small party and at that moment everything was perfect. 

Alright that's how we are going to end it thank you to @FSnow19 for the request also you guys go check out the works on her page their pretty good (I'm reading one right now so like go read them) also if you want to comment, vote and share this story and please go check out the ones on FSnow19's page. Say 'hi' 

~Piper 

word count 1119