Chapter 20

The brunette looked at herself in the mirror, making sure her outfit and appearance were presentable. She was about to head over to Hopes for dinner. She had met Hayley and Klaus but she hadn't met any of her Aunts and Uncles.

So the brunette was very nervous, and it didn't help that Hayley had walked in on them almost kissing the other day so that was going to make things more awkward than they already are.

"Josie, your knight, and shining baby momma is here," Lizzie said poking her head into the bathroom.

"Tell her I'm coming" Josie sighed before fixing her lipgloss and making her way toward the door where Hope was standing in skinny jeans, a white v-neck, and a black jacket.

"Hey," Hope said taking her hand out of her pocket and giving Josie a small wave.

"Hey," Josie said giving her a small smile.

"My Aunt just got to the house, she's very excited to meet you," Hope said returning the smile.

Josie nodded before stepping out of her house and walking across the lawn to the Mikaelson's house.

"Have her home by 11! and don't knock her up" Lizzie teased before closing the door.

Josie just rolled her eyes in response before turning her focus back on where she was walking.

"You didn't have to get all dressed up" Hope chuckled "it's just a normal family dinner," she said scanning Josie's outfit.

The brunette looked down at her blue dress that had leaf prints all over it before looking back up at Hope "barley anything fits me, I wasn't going to just wear sweatpants and a tank top when meeting your aunt."

"Well you look beautiful, and you would've looked beautiful in sweatpants too" Hope smiled and rubbed the brunettes back before opening her front door, letting the pregnant teen through.

As soon as Josie entered she saw a brunette and a blonde at the kitchen counter laughing at something. She assumed that was Hayley and Hopes' Aunt.

"Mom, Aunt Bex, Josie is here" Hope called out, and the blonde immediately turned towards them and smiled.

"You must be Josette, I was told so much about you, I'm Rebekah," the blonde said pulling her into a hug.

"All good things I hope" Josie chuckled, returning the hug.

"Wonderful things, and might I add you are glowing! how are you feeling" Rebekah said putting a hand on the girl's stomach.

"Well besides the baby using my bladder as a jump house, the swollen feet, and the weird pregnancy hormones I'm doing alright" she chuckled.

"There's going to be a point in life where you'll miss that, I sure do, let's get you some food love," the blonde said leading her to the dining room.

"Hayley made spaghetti and garlic bread, I hope you're hungry," Klaus said passing out plates.

"I'm always hungry" Josie smiled and sat next to Hope who was staring at the brunette.

Haley walked around the table putting spaghetti onto everyone's plates, along with a side of salad.

"So Josette do you have any plans for after high school?" Rebekah asks looking up from her plate.