Chapter 24

a little bit of smut in this chapter 🫶
-

Ever since the kiss she and Josie shared in the guest room Hope could not keep her eyes off the girl. She kept feeling butterflies in her stomach whenever she looked at her.

"Why are you drooling over my sister Cujo," Lizzie said as bumped into her shoulder to get onto the RV with her bag.

The brunette was saying goodbye to Hope's Aunt, while Hope just stared at her.

"I am not drooling!" the auburn said before bringing her hand to her mouth to double-check check "yeah I'm not drooling!"

"You sure needed to check that" the blonde smirked.

"Oh shut up..." she rolled her eyes.

"Everyone load up we have a long drive ahead of us," Klaus said climbing the stairs of the RV.

"I'll text you later Josie, have a safe drive" Rebekah gave her one last hug before letting the brunette go.

"What was that all about," Hope said following Josie onto the RV.

"Your Aunt and I are practically best friends now didn't you hear?" Josie giggled before making her way to the back room and getting on the bed.

Hope gulped before following Josie into the room and closing the door behind them "well she is pretty awesome."

"Yeah, she is," the pregnant teen said taking her coat off and setting it on the dresser before climbing onto the bed. When Josie looked up at Hope she raised an eyebrow at how awkward the girl was standing "are you going to make things weird?"

"What- I'm not making things weird."

"You're barely talked to me since yesterday after..."

"I just... what did that mean? I liked it... a lot but what does that mean for us?"

"Friends kiss..."

Hope scratched her head "yeah... sometimes they do..."

"So we can... be friends that kiss?"

"Yeah... friends that kiss... are about to live together... and have a kid" Hope nodded, the whole thing making sense to her.

"Now come here," Josie said causing Hope's gaze to snap to hers.

"Come here?"

"Come here."

Coming to an understanding of what Josie was trying to say Hope crawled up the bed only to be grabbed by the collar of her shirt and pulled down into a kiss but the brunette.

"Wait do friends do other things?" Hope said against Josie's mouth as she felt herself grow hard.

The brunette looked in between them "do you think friends do other things?"

"Yes," she breathed out.

"Then friends do other things," Josie said reaching in between them and sliding her hand down Hope's pants.

The auburnette sucked in a breath as she felt Josie's slim fingers wrap around her length.

"Fuck" she said against Josie's lips.