Chapter 41

Smut featured in this chapter if that makes you uncomfortable don't read 🔞 ⚠️
-

When the toddlers were pretty much tired of swimming Hope took them out of the pool and wrapped them up in towels so they didn't get cold.

"When was the last time you two had some alone time?" Rebekah asked them.

"This morning" Hope wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

The blonde slapped her niece on the shoulder while Josie gave her a scandalous look "that's not what I meant, I mean when was the last time you two were away from the twins and had a moment alone."

Josie thought about it "I don't think I've been away from them for more than a couple of hours" she said and Hope nodded in agreement.

"Well how about I take the twins back to the compound and you two enjoy some alone time together perhaps even rent a room."

Josie and Hope looked at each other and nodded in agreement.

"Okay, thanks Aunt Bex" she smiled.

"Come here little ones," Rebekah said scooping the twins into her arms "and don't give me any more nieces or nephews until you're married."

"We-" Hope looked at Josie and who shot her a look "we won't we won't" she nodded.

When Rebekah left Josie looked up at her girlfriend "what now?"

"I'm going to come swimming with you" Hope smiled and took off her shirt, leaving her in a sports bra.

"But you don't have a swimsuit."

"Don't need one" the shorter girl said and stripped down to her boxers and got in with her girlfriend.

Josie smiled and placed a kiss on her girlfriend's cheek.

Hope began swimming in her back inside the pool and Josie just watched her until she heard the pool gate open, a woman carrying a magazine walked in and went over to one of the tanning chairs.

The brunette didn't pay any attention to her instead looking back at her girlfriend who walked back over to her.

Josie saw the woman that walked in take her sunglasses off and look at the parts of Hopes' body that weren't submerged underwater.

Josie frowned and brushed it off.

"What's wrong baby?" Hope said putting her arms around her girlfriend's waist. The brunette wrapped her arms around the girl's neck and wrapped her legs around her waist.

"That woman is staring at you," Josie said in her ear.

Hope glanced at the woman before looking back at her "so? let her look" she chuckled.

"I don't want her looking at you..."

"Aw is someone jealous?" she tease and Josie avoided eye contact.

"I'm not jealous I don't get jealous."

"I'm yours baby... only yours" Hope said placing kisses on the girl's neck, her hands coming up to squeeze the girl's ass.

"Let's go rent a room" Josie grinned and the auburnette nodded and carried her girlfriend out of the pool causing her to giggle.

When she set her down the auburnette grabbed her jeans and slipped them on along with her shirt before taking her girlfriend's hand who had already done the same thing.

The two walked across the street to the hotel which was admittedly quite nice. Once they ordered a room the two grabbed the key card and walked to the elevator.

Once they got to their room on the third floor Hope swiped the card and opens the door.

"Woah" Josie looked around, the room had one bed and a big flatscreen tv along with a refrigerator that had drinks and snacks they could buy.

"Should we get room service?" Hope asked and turned to Josie.

"We can get that father..." Josie said and turned to her.

"Afte wh-" Hope's words died in her throat when Josie took off her shirt and took off her bikini top.

The auburnette smirked, "well alrighty then."

The taller girl took her girlfriend's hand and lead her toward the shower "oo shower sex we haven't done that in a while" Hope said cheerfully.

"I know" Josie kissed Hope on the lips before taking off the rest of her clothes.

"We should ask Rebekah to drop some clothes off for us" Hope said taking off her pants and boxers.

"We will," she said and put her hand behind Hopes' neck and pulled her into a heated kiss. The two only pulled away for a moment to get into the shower and turn it on but once it was they got under the water and began kissing.

Josie's hand snaked down to her girlfriend's attachment, she took it in her hands and began slowly thrusting it.

"I didn't bring any condoms," she said against Josie's lips.

"Just pull out," the brunette said kissing her again.

"That went really well last time" Hope teased.

"Actually pullout in time then," Josie said and the shorter girl immediately turned her around and bent her over slightly.

Hope grabbed her appendage and rubbed the tip up and down the girl's slit.

"Hope..."

"I know baby," the auburnette said placing a kiss on the girl's shoulder before she slowly pushed into her girlfriend.

Josie let out a moan and held onto the shower wall as Hope slowly started thrusting into her.

"We've done this dozens of times but I'll never get over how good you feel," Hope said as she continued her movements.

The shorter girl quickened her pace to the point they heard their skin clapping together.

"Fuck I feel close" Hope said.

"Not yet" Josie moaned.

The auburnette brought her hand in front of Josie and she started rubbing the girl's clit causing her to let out a series of loud moans.

"Now," Josie said and Hope pulled out and released on the girl's back.

"Holy shit" she panted and rested her forehead on the brunette's shoulder "we need to get my Aunt to watch the twins more often."

Josie turned around and planted a kiss on her girlfriend's lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too" Hope said and pulled the girl back in for another kiss.

-
i feel like my smut writing has gotten better but i don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing ... 😭