Chapter 33

Make sure to follow and leave some comments! They give me motivation to update more! plus i love seeing everyone's reactions 💀 😂
-

When Lizzie arrived at Josie's apartment Hope still hadn't left yet. The brunette was in the middle of picking up the twin's toys that Andrea decided to throw everywhere when she heard a knock at the door.

Before she could even get to the door Lizzie let herself in "I'm here" she called out.

"Li!" Lucas said holding his arms up for the blonde who picked him up.

"Oh hey, Lizzie," Hope said walking out of her and Josie's room and buttoning up her shirt. She gave the blonde a smile before going to the coffee pot and pouring herself a cup.

"Goodmorning," the blonde said through gritted teeth, an insult already on the top of her tongue.

Josie looked at her sister and shook her head, no, not wanting her twin to start anything when they didn't have any solid proof of Hope cheating.

"I should get going, I love you, baby," Hope said kissing Josie on the lips before bending down to kiss Andrea.

"I love you too," the brunette said.

On her way out Hope kissed Lucas's cheek before closing the door and making her way to her car.

"Okay we need to head out now if we are going to follow her," Lizzie said quickly grabbing Andreas' coat and throwing it to Josie who put it on the toddler.

Lizzie put on Lucas's coat and Josie grabbed the twin's diaper bag and put their snacks in it before the four of them headed out the door.

As soon as they had Lucas and Andrea buckled up in their car seats Lizzie pulled the car out of the parking lot and discreetly began following Hope.

After about thirty minutes of driving the blonde came to a stop. They had reached a neighborhood and Hope was parked in front of a white house.

"This doesn't look like Hopes' job" Lizzie looked at her twin.

"That's because it's not" Josie just sealed and watched Hope get out of the car and greet a woman that came out of the white house.

Hope smiled and hugged her before they both walked into the house together.

"Josie I'm sorry-" Lizzie started but was interrupted by Andrea who started to cry. The toddler was trying to get out of her car seat.

"It's fine can we just go now, I have classes in a few hours," Josie said sadly before turning in her seat and handing Andrea a piece of banana and handing the other half to Lucas.

"Yeah... okay..." the blonde said and pulled out of the neighborhood, making her way back to the apartment.

When Lizzie dropped them off Josie decided to try not to think about it. Instead, choosing to put on a movie and cuddle with her kids on the couch. 

"Monter!" Lucas pointed at the tv.

Josie stroked his head before kissing his forehead "yeah monster."

Later that day when Hope got back she smiled seeing the three of them on the couch "what are you guys doing?"

"Watching a movie," Josie said.

Hope took off her shoes before going into the living room and sitting next to Josie. She went to kiss the brunette's cheek but the girl moved her head away.

"What's wrong?" Hope looked at her confused.

"I don't know, what is wrong Hope?" she said, her tone sounding angry.

"I'm confused. did something happen?"

Josie looked down and noticed the babies had already fallen asleep. She slowly laid Lucas on the couch before pulling Hope into the bedroom.

"You weren't at work today."

"W-What yes I was."

"Who was that woman? you were with at the house Hope? and don't fucking lie to me."

-
Sorry it was small i wanted to give you all another chapter just to hold you off till the next one 😈