Chapter 36

Double update! surprise! 💃

Smut featured in this chapter of that isn't your thing don't read 😉
-

"You still have her number in your phone?" Hope scoffed as Finch walked away from the table. Josie just shook her head as she split a breadstick in half and handed Lucas one half and Andrea the other.

"I am not doing this with you."

"After everything she did? she tried to break us up," the shorter girl said.

"I blocked her number Hope, I wasn't actively texting her, I don't love her I told you that 2 years ago."

The two toddlers just looked between their mothers as they watched them argue "I can't believe you didn't delete it, you realize how that looks?"

"Can we not argue in front of the babies?" the brunette said looking up at her girlfriend.

Hope just sighed and opened her menu, looking it over again as a distraction, the girl pretty much had everything memorized but she didn't want to focus on what just happened a moment ago.

When their new waiter came over Hope and Josie both placed their orders. Their family lunch was oddly silent aside from one of the babies babbling to them.

When they got home and finally put the twins down Hope and Josie made their way toward their room and closed the door so the argument they were about to have didn't reach the twin's room.

"You do realize this makes me feel like shit right?" Hope says sitting on the bed.

Josie sighed and took off her shirt "what makes you feel like shit?" the girl said putting on her oversized tee shirt.

"You not deleting her number, it just makes me feel like something was there..." the shorter girl bit at her bottom lip before looking down.

"I can't believe you don't trust me, Hope listen to me, I don't want her I never did, I love YOU" she walked closer to the girl.

"I love you so much it hurts me, the love I feel for you is so strong" she took Hope's face in her hands.

"I'm sorry... I guess I'm just afraid to lose you... especially after being in love with you for so long... and finally getting together."

Josie leaned down and placed a soft kiss on the girl's lips "you will never lose me okay? I won't let it happen."

"Promise?" Hope said against the brunette's lips as she leaned closer.

"Promise" Josie whispered before leaning in and kissing the girl.

The auburnette leaned in further and the kiss quickly turned desperate. Hope brought her hands to Josie's waist, leading the girl to sit in her lap.

"Never doubt my love for you again," the brunette said pulling back, biting down on Hope's bottom lip as she grinned her center on the girls growing bulge. 

"Fuck" Hope panted into her mouth before quickly flipping Josie over in one fluid motion. She began kissing down the brunette's neck before pulling away.

The girl immediately started unbuckling her belt with the help of Josie. When her pants were undone she took out her large member and gave it a few pumps, watching it grow to full hardness.

Josie quickly leaned over and grabbed a condom from her nightstand drawer and ripped it open. She took the girl's length in her hands, causing the girl to moan before she slowly rolled the condom onto the girl's hardness.

When the condom was on Hope pushed the girl's skirt up to the point it was bunched up around her waist.

"You're so hot," Hope said kissing down her neck once more.

"Fuck me" Josie moaned out.

"I can do that" Hope smirked, pumping her member before lining it up with the girl's entrance. Josie's breathing became elevated as she looked down.

Hope thrusts herself into the girl giving her no time to adjust to her size. Her pace was hard and rough, just how Josie liked it.

"Fuck fuck" Josie moaned and gripped the bedsheets tightly.

"You feel so good," Hope said continuing her thrusts. She was going so hard that they both heard the headboard start to hit the wall but they made to move to stop it, to lost in, please.

When Hope started to hit a certain spot in her Josie let out a loud moan "right there, I'm close."

Hope continued thrusting in that spot and soon enough they both came undone. The girls kissed through their orgasms before the auburnette pulled out of the girl and laid next to her.

"I don't think Finch could give it to you like that" Hope panted. Josie just flicked the girl on the forehead in response.

-
Well they finally weren't interrupted 🫶
Also kinda a filler sorry..