Chapter 44

🙂🙃 triple update??
-

In the morning when Josie woke up she stared at the wall of the hotel room before looking over at her toddlers who were sleeping in the bed with her.

God, they were so innocent and had no idea what was happening. That was probably better for them.

With a sigh, she got out of bed and made her way into the bathroom where she brushed her teeth and washed her face.

Once she was done with that the brunette made the twins some fruit with a small thing of yogurt before waking them up.

"Wake up my loves," she said as she softly rubbed their backs.

Lucas stretched his little arms before sitting up "momma here?"

"Momma?" Andrea said after she heard her brother call out for Hope.

The twins missed Hope so much and Josie knew that, but she couldn't talk to her right now. But that was being selfish, keeping her babies from their mom... maybe she should text Hope later to come see them even though it will pain her to see the girl.

"She'll see you later okay?" she said and the twins nodded.

"Let's get you some food, you have to be at daycare in an hour," Josie said picking them both up and bringing them over to the table that was included in the hotel room.

The table was gigantic compared to them but she made due. The brunette handed them both the fruit and yogurt, both babies immediately started eating.

While the twins were eating the brunette began to pick out their clothes for the day and getting the twin's diaper bag ready for daycare.

When Josie dropped the twins off at daycare she made her way to the hospital where she had the honor of witnessing an open heart surgery.

The brunette grabbed her ID and hooked it to her scrubs before closing her locker. When she walked out she saw her friend Jade leaning against the wall scrolling through her phone.

"Ready?" Josie said getting the girl's attention.

"Yep!" she said putting her phone in the pocket of her scrubs.

"You excited?" the blonde said bumping her shoulder with Josie's who smiled.

"Honestly yeah, one of the only things that are exciting me these days..." she sighed "besides my babies."

"You and Hope still not talking?"

"More like I am refusing to speak to her" she chuckled with no humor.

"I'm sorry Josie" she rubbed the girl's back.

"It's not your fault I'm not good enough" she shrugged "she cheated... I'll get over it... I hope."

As Jade was about to say something the doctor stepped out of the room in his scrubs "okay you two need to wash your hands and scrub up before stepping into my OR, okay?" he said looking at them both.

Both girls nodded before making their way to the sink and washing their hands well. The two of them then put on masks, caps, and scrubs before entering the operating room.