Whittemore Sister

________________

________________

*Whittemore Sister*

Season 1 - 4

It all starts with a girl who falls head over heels at first glance

Synopsis

Lyla Whittemore friends with Scott Mccall and Stiles Stilinski best friend to Erica Reyes.

But what happens when Lyla joins Scott and Stiles to go look for a body in the woods.

Join Lyla's crazy adventure with her two idiotic friends along with meeting the mysterious man she falls for the very second.

Disclaimer

This will be based on the teen wolf original story I do not own the story some lines will be changed considering I do not cuss, and I refuse to put those words in my work don't like it feel free to click off negative comments will be deleted I do not own the characters except for my own character and my own work hope you enjoy.

I also will not do SMUT I am very uncomfortable with this as well so if this is not okay with you feel free to leave.

⚠️⚠️ I do not own teen wolf characters plot or dialogue as all rights go to Jeff Davis Netflix Hulu Paramount+ cast and crew ETC. However, I do own my original character Lyla including her backstory and some of her plot lines not all due to some of them belong to teen wolf. The pictures or gifs I may use I do not own as all credits go to their rightful owners!!

Warning

⚠️⚠️ This book may contain mature content but will not contain language as I have mentioned countless times I do not cuss and will not cuss in my stories if this is a problem, please click off I will not change my story if you like it, I'm glad but I like my story the way it is thanks for understanding if you do. This story may also contain signs of mental health, death violence, bereavement and other trigger warnings that may come with teen wolf.

Again, I know I am saying this a lot, but I only own Lyla and her backstory. Along with some of her plot lines not all of them as some of them belong to teen wolf.

Also I beg you do not steal my original work stealing will be considered plagiarism

Happy reading