1) Omega

Act II

Relationships and kanimas

(Episode 1-12)

________________

Lyla was currently in her room asleep when she rolled over and felt something hard. She opened her eyes to see it was no other than Derek Hale.

Derek has been staying with Lyla a lot ever since Kate kidnapped her and said that she was dangerous even if she was just a human. Like she knew something that she didn't.

"Derek what are you doing here" Lyla asked him once she opened her eyes.

"I meant it when I was never going to leave your side" Derek said. "My brother is in the next room" Lyla said.

"Didn't you turn him" Lyla asked. "And my parents are down the hall" Lyla said.

"All your parents know was that you was kidnapped and that an Argent tried to kill you and as for Jackson he's just a beta I'm an alpha I'm stronger" Derek said and Lyla sighed knowing he's not going anywhere.

"You're really going to lay there and watch me sleep that's creepy" Lyla said. "You almost died" Derek said.

"Yes, but I'm fine now" Lyla said sitting up. "Lyla if anything ever happened to you, I would never forgive myself" Derek said. "Nothing's going to happen" Lyla told him, and Derek sighed.

"Is there anything I can do to make you feel better" Lyla asked, and Derek smiled at her before leaning in kissing her.

She kissed back while he helped her lay down on the bed with him getting on top while they had a make-out session.

>>>

It was the next day and Derek drove Lyla to school even after she said she would be fine, but he insisted. Lyla was about to get out of the car before Derek stopped her.

"You forgot something" Derek said. "What" Lyla said looking at him and Derek motioned to his lips.

Before you ask no Derek, and Lyla wasn't dating at least Lyla didn't think they were, but they do exchange a few kisses a lot. Lyla leaned over kissing him and she felt him kiss back before she pulled away.

"You, picking me up too" Lyla asked. "I might" Derek said. "Careful people will start to think we're a couple" Lyla said, and she got out seeing him smile before driving off and she headed over to Scott and Stiles.

"Was that Derek" Stiles asked. "Yeah, he insisted on dropping me off" Lyla said, and they nodded while they walked in the building.

"She ate the liver" Scott asked making Lyla confused. "What are you two talking about" Lyla asked. "Lydia, Peter bit her and we think she might be turning into something" Stiles said.

"No, I didn't say ate it I just said it was missing" Stiles said to Scott.

"And you know what even if she did so what it's the most nutritious part of the body" Stiles said. "I never ate anyone's liver" Scott said.

"Yeah, right cause when it comes to werewolves, you're a real model of self-control" Stiles said sarcastically. "He's got a point" Lyla said. "Actually wait, hold on" Stiles said stopping and Stiles and Lyla faced Scott.

"You're the test case for this so we should be going over what happened to you" Stiles said.

"What do you mean" Scott asked. "I mean like what was going through your mind when you were turning you know, what were you drawn to" Stiles asked.

"Allison" Scott said shrugging. "Okay nothing else, seriously" Stiles said.

"Nothing else mattered but no that's good though right cause the night that Lydia was bitten she was with you" Scott said. "Yeah, but she was looking for Jackson" Stiles said.

"She could do so much better than my brother" Lyla said. "I'll see you two later" Lyla said heading off.

>>>

After school Derek picked Lyla up and he told her what was going on. It was late at night, and they went to the preserve after Derek heard Scott and told Lyla to stay hidden behind the tree while he got Scott.

Soon Derek came back over holding onto Scott so he wouldn't get killed. "What are you doing" Scott asked. "I can help him" Scott said.

"They're already here" Derek said. "I can help him" Scott said. "Quiet" Derek said, and the three werewolves watched the hunters. "Who are you what are you doing here" Argent asked.

"Nothing, nothing I swear" the omega said. "You're not from here are you" Argent asked.

"Are you" Argent yelled. "No, I came, I came looking for the alpha I heard he was here that's all" the omega said.

"Look I didn't do anything I didn't hurt anyone no one living he wasn't alive in the ambulance I swear" the omega said. "Gentleman take a look at rare sight" a man said appearing and Lyla's eyes widened recognizing the man.

"You wanna tell them what we've caught" he asked. "An omega" Argent said.

"The lone wolf possibly kicked out of his own pack or the survivor of a pack that was hunted down maybe even murdered and possibly alone by his own choice certainly not a wise choice" the man said before grabbing a sword walking back to him.

"Because as I am about to demonstrate an omega rarely survives on his own" he said before slicing him and Lyla quickly looked away which Derek noticed.

Lyla looked back after hearing Derek talk to Scott. "Look, look, look at them you see what they do this is why you need me why we need each other the only way to fight them is together" Derek said.

"What are they doing" Scott asked. "Declaring war" Derek said. "We have a code" Argent said.

"Not when they murder my daughter" the man said and Lyla automatically knew he was an argent, Allison's grandfather.

"No code not anymore from now on these things are just bodies waiting to be cut in half" the man said. "Are you listening" the man asked. "Because I don't care if they're wounded and weak or seemingly harmless begging for their life with the promise that they will never ever hurt anyone or some desperate lost soul with no idea what they're getting into we find them we kill them, we kill them all" the mysterious man said.

"What's wrong with Lyla" Scott asked noticing she was quiet. Derek dropped Scott and walked over towards Lyla noticing as well.

"What is it" Derek asked holding her hand. "It's him" Lyla said.

"What do you mean" Derek asked. "He's the one who tried to kill me" Lyla said making both Derek and Scott shocked.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.