9) full moon

Lyla was at Derek's the next day with Boyd, Erica, and Isaac and Derek opened a chest.

"What is that" Issac asked. "It's a triskele" Boyd said. "Spirals means different things" Lyla told them.

"Past, present, future, mother, father, child" Boyd said. "You two know what it means to me" Derek asked. "Alpha, beta, omega" Boyd asked. "That's right it's a spiral" Derek said getting up. 

"Reminds us that we call all rise to one" Derek said. "Or fall to another" Lyla finished for him, and he nodded.

"Betas can become alphas but alphas can also fall to betas or even omegas" Derek said.

"Like Scott" Issac asked. "Scott's, with us" Derek said. "Really then where is he now" Issac asked. "He's looking for my brother you, ding-a-ling" Lyla told him, and he stayed quiet.

"Don't worry he's not gonna have it easy tonight either none of us will" Derek said grabbing chains out of the chest.

"There's a price you pay for this kind of power you get the ability to heal but tonight you're gonna want to kill anything you can find" Derek said.

"Good thing I had my period last week then" Erica said and Lyla smirked at her.

"Is she always like this" Boyd asked Lyla. "No but becoming a werewolf evolved her to the person I always knew she could be" Lyla said, and Erica smiled at her.

"Well, this one's for you and Lyla" Derek said holding up a headgear. "Well, this is going to be a long night" Lyla said.

>>>

Derek, Lyla, Issac, and Erica were in the train station while they waited for the full moon. "What if we break free" Boyd asked.

"Then you'll do anything to get out of here probably try to kill me then kill each other and kill anything else with a heartbeat" Derek said. "I need you to hold her" Derek told Isaac, Boyd, and Lyla referring to Erica and they did.

"So how come Erica and Lyla gets to wear the headband Isaac asked.

"Because they will be able to withstand more pain than the two of you, I got an extra one if you really want it" Derek told him.

"I'll pass" Issac said. "You ready" Derek asked Erica. "Yeah" Erica said, and Derek started tightening it while she screamed.

>>>

"How do you not feel this" Issac asked as Erica Boyd and Lyla screamed. "I feel every second of it" Derek said. "Then how do you control it" Issac asked.

"Find an anchor something meaningful to you bind yourself to it keep the human side in control" Derek said.

"What is it for you" Issac asked. "Anger but it doesn't have to be that for everybody" Derek said. "You mean Scott" Issac asked. "Yeah" Derek said finishing up the chains.

"Alright that should do it" Derek said before noticing Erica Lyla and Boyd.

>>>

Derek started fighting off Erica and Boyd and then he realized Issac jumped through a window.

"Issac" Derek yelled, and Lyla pinned him down. Not wanting to fight her he saw she was trying to push back.

"Lyla find an anchor you can do it I know you can someone or something meaningful find an anchor" Derek said and soon enough she did, getting off of him chaining Erica back up while Issac came black slamming Boyd on the seat looking at Derek.

>>>

After Derek managed to get Boyd, Erica, and Lyla, chained back up he chained Issac back to his seat.

"I think you and Lyla should be okay now looks like you both found an anchor" Derek said.

"My father" Issac said. "Your father locked you in a freezer in the basement to punish you" Derek said. "He didn't use to" Issac said and Derek went to Lyla making sure everything was tight.

"What about you what's yours" Derek asked Lyla, referring to her anchor. "My brother" Lyla said, and Derek smiled before walking out.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.