10) the killer

Lyla met up with Scott and Stiles at Stiles's place after discovering Matt was the killer. "So, this kid's the real killer" Noah asked. "Yeah" Stiles said. "No" Noah disagreed.

"Yes" Stiles said. "No" Noah said. "Dad come on everybody knows that the police look for ways to connect victims in murder okay" Stiles said getting up.

"So, all he had to do was like look through the transcripts and figure out which class they all have in common" Stiles said.

"Yeah except for the fact that the rave promoter Kara wasn't in Harris's class" Noah said.

"Alright okay your right sorry then I guess they dropped the charges against him" Stiles said. "No, you know what they're not dropping the charges but that doesn't prove anything" Noah said.

"Scott, Lyla, do you believe this" Noah asked them. "It's really hard to explain how we know this but you just gotta trust us" Scott said "We know it's Matt" Lyla told him.

"Yeah, he took Harris's car okay look he knew that if a cop found tire tracks at one of the murders and that if enough of the victims were in Harris's class that they'd arrest him" Stiles said.

"Alright I'll allow the remote possibility but give me a motive" Noah said.

"I mean why would this kid want most of the 2006 swim team and it's coach dead" Noah asked. "Isn't it obvious" Stiles asked.

"Our swim team sucks they haven't won in like six years okay we don't have a motive yet" Stiles said. "I mean come on does Harris" Stiles asked. "What do you want me to do" Noah asked.

"We need to look at the evidence" Scott said. "Yeah, that would be in the station where I no longer work" Noah said.

"Trust me they'll let you in" Stiles said. "Trust you" Noah asked. "Trust, trust Scott and Lyla" Stiles said. "Them I trust" Noah said.

>>>

Lyla, Scott, Stiles, and Noah were in the sheriff station hoping to find something in the tapes from the hospital.

"I don't know guys I mean look at this there was a 6-car pile-up that night the hospital was jammed" Noah said. "Just keep going look he had to pass one of the cameras on that floor to get to Jessica okay he's got to be on the footage somewhere" Stiles said.

"Hold on stop did you see that scroll back" Scott said and he did.

"That's him that's Matt" Stiles said. "All I see is the back of someone's head" Noah said. "Matt's head yeah I sit behind him in history he's got a very distinct cranium it's weird" Stiles said.

"Are you crazy" Noah asked. "Alright fine then look at his jacket huh how many people do you know who wear black leather of jackets" Stiles asked.

"Millions literally in fact Lyla is wearing one right now" Noah said, and Scott and Stiles looked at Lyla.

"Wait a minute is that" Stiles said confused recognizing it.

"Is that Derek's" Scott asked recognizing it as well. "He let me wear it" Lyla said shrugging and they focused back on the monitor.

"Can we scroll forward there's got to be a shot of him coming at one of the cameras" Scott asked.

"Right there stop, stop, see there he is again" Stiles said. "You mean there's the back of his head again" Noah said. "Okay but look he's talking to someone" Stiles said.

"Wait a minute is that" Lyla asked, and Scott noticed what she saw. "He's talking to my mom" Scott said.

>>>