1) Alpha pack

Act III A

Love and war

(Episode 1-12)

________________

Summary

Derek and Lyla were currently making out in his new loft. After they made things official, they just couldn't seem to keep their hands off of each other.

But they both were extremely worried about Erica and Boyd, Lyla more than him. Even though Derek tells her countless times that they will find them she wasn't so sure.

Lyla was currently living with Lydia ever since Jackson and her parents left for London.

She begged them to let her stay with Lydia due to not wanting to go to London It took a few tries, but they eventually gave in.

Lyla and Derek were both too busy enjoying being with each other they didn't think about anything else.

___________________

Lyla was currently walking to class when Scott and Stiles stopped her "Lyla" Scott said.

She turned around facing them "hey" Lyla said to them. "Do you think Derek will help me with a tattoo" Scott asked.

"Yeah, he should" Lyla said. "But why are you asking me" Lyla asked. "Aren't you his girlfriend now" Stiles asked. "Yes, but you can still ask yourself he's not that scary" Lyla said.

"Not that scary have you met the guy" Stiles asked.

"Where have you been we haven't seen you much" Scott asked. "I been busy looking for Erica and Boyd" Lyla said.

"Does Derek know you look exhausted" Stiles asked. "Not sure I'll see you two later" Lyla said leaving.

"I never seen her like this so worried so scared" Scott said. "She and Erica are best friends she been more there for Lyla then us they die for each other" Stiles said and then the bell rang. "We should get to class" Scott said, and they went.

>>>

"Freshmen tons and tons of fresh men" Lydia said. "You mean fresh boys Lydia they're fourteen" Allison said.

"Meh some are more mature than others" Lydia said. "You know it's okay to be single focus on yourself for a little while work on becoming a better person" Allison said before seeing Lyla.

"Lyla" Allison said causing her to turn around. "Yeah" Lyla said.

"Any word on Erica" Allison asked. "No see you later Lyds" Lyla told them before leaving. "She's still mad at me" Allison said.

"Well, you did almost kill her boyfriend and her best friend" Lydia said causing her to sigh.

"Just give her some time right now all she cares about is Erica she's been looking nonstop she even sneaks out at night looking and then she ends up crashing at Derek's most nights" Lydia said, and Allison nodded.

>>>

Scott told Lyla about Isaac, they both were excused for the day, and they immediately left heading to the hospital. Scott and Lyla soon caught up with Melissa.

"Why didn't you tell me before" Scott asked. "I'll catch up with you Scott" Lyla said leaving hearing him call her name, but she ignored him.

>>>

Scott and Lyla soon found Issac as they saw another alpha roaring running into the elevator fighting him off.

He lifted Lyla and Scott but once he looked at Lyla in the eyes, he let her go which confused her.