4) Deadpool

Lyla hurried to Scott's to his room seeing both Scott and Stiles jump. "Why are you so jumpy" Lyla asked. "We're not jumpy" Stiles said. "Are you Scott" Stiles asked. "No not at all" Scott said then Lyla head grunting.

"What is that" Lyla asked going to the bathroom. Scott and Stiles quickly followed her.

"Lyla wait" Scott said but Lyla already opened the curtain seeing Liam tied up as Lyla looked at the boys. "You kidnapped a 15-year-old" Lyla yelled.

"He did, he did" Stiles said pointing to Scott. "Thanks a lot" Scott said.

"You know what this is your problem nope, but you better let him go because I will kill you if you don't, I'm leaving" Lyla said leaving. "Well, that went better than we thought" Stiles said after hearing the door slam shut. "Just help me" Scott said.

>>>

"Derek you here Derek, Lyla" Peter asked as he was in Derek's loft.

Then when Peter wasn't looking an axe was thrown at him making him fall to his knees eventually falling on his back.

The mute showed his face to Peter. "Derek" Peter said. "Don't worry Peter, Derek's next then Lyla" the mute said. "Why would I care about Lyla" Peter asked.

"Don't play dumb I know you care about her" the mute said.

>>>

It was the next day and Lyla was running when she bumped into Liam, so she quickly steadied his balance. "Liam right" Lyla asked and he looked scared.

"Don't worry I'm actually on your side well for now I guess okay I'm sorry about them they're idiots" Lyla said and he calmed down.

"Thanks" Liam said, and Lyla nodded heading off.

>>>

Malia, Lyla, Lydia, Stiles, Scott, and Kira were all at the busses discussing what to do about Liam. "I'm not sharing my basement" Malia said.

"Actually, it's my basement and my mom noticed how you tore it up last time" Lydia said.

"Alright she's still learning" Stiles said. "But we're going to use the boathouse for Liam it's got support beams we can chain him to one of them" Scott said.

"But how do we get him out to the lake house if he doesn't trust us" Kira asked.

"He trusts Lyla" Scott said. "Don't even think about it" Lyla said and they all sighed. "I say if it keeps him from murdering someone, we chloroform him and throw him out in the lake" Stiles said.

"I'm in" Malia said. "We're not killing or kidnapping him" Scott said. "Well good cause you already did one of those" Lyla said.

"Then let's be smarter we tell him there's a party and invite him" Lydia said. "So, you're going to ask out a freshman" Stiles asked. "No, I'm done with teenage boys" Lydia said.

"Welcome to the club" Lyla said and Lydia smiled. "But if we're playing a trick on someone, we'll have to use the trickster" Lydia said and they all looked at Kira.

"Who, me no way not me" Kira said. "You can do it Kira you know what they call a female fox a vixen" Lydia encouraged her.

"Me" Kira said. "You can do it Kira be a vixen" Lydia said.

>>>

Derek sat Peter up after he managed to get the axe out.

"The axe was laced with wolfsbane I don't know the species so I'm going to have to burn it out" Derek said holding up a lighter.