6) confronting Natalie

Stiles, Lyla, and Derek were at the animal clinic trying to hold Brett down so Deaton could get make the incision as he was poisoned by Violet.

"What is happening to this kid" Stiles asked. "He's been poisoned by a rare wolfsbane I need to make an incision and you need to hold him as still as possible" Deaton said going to them.

"Hey Derek, Lyla how about a little werewolf strength" Stiles asked. "Yeah, we're not the only ones with werewolf strength" Derek said.

"If you can't hold him still the incision might kill him" Deaton said.

"Derek, Lyla he's slipping I don't think I can hold him" Stiles said. Brett opened his eyes pushing everyone back as he got up.

Lyla ran in front of him holding him so he couldn't get out.

"Brett, Brett, it's me, it's Lyla" Lyla said trying to get through to him but he pushed her, and Derek quickly caught her. He was about to leave but Peter punched him causing him to fall down.

"I guess I still have a little werewolf strength myself" Peter said. "Yeah, maybe more than a little" Derek said.

Derek looked at his arm seeing it wasn't healing and Lyla looked as well confused.

"Hey Doc, I don't think he's breathing" Stiles said as he and Stiles rushed to Brett. Deaton made the incision as Brett could finally breathe again.

"Is he okay" Stiles asked. "I think he'll probably be fine but probably be out for a while" Deaton said.

Derek looked at his arm again with Lyla when they saw it finally healed.

"Guys can you hear that" Stiles asked. "I think he's saying something" Stiles said. "The sun, the moon, the truth, the sun, the moon, the truth" Brett said.

"Three things cannot long be hidden the sun, the moon, and the truth" Deaton said and looked at Derek. "It's Buddhist" Deaton said.

"Satomi" Peter said. "Okay Lyla now we need to know how do, you know this guy" Stiles asked. Lyla sighed before answering. "He's my ex" Lyla admitted.

"What" Derek said. "It was before I met you, I was on my way to meet Erica and I took a wrong turn, and I met Brett" Lyla said.

"How long" Derek asked. "Not long maybe a month or so" Lyla said. Lyla and Derek went outside for some fresh air. "Why didn't you say anything" Derek asked.

"It's not something you just bring up he was a jerk to a lot of people, and he wouldn't change till one day I couldn't take it anymore" Lyla explained and Derek nodded.

"Okay but for now on no more secrets including exes" Derek said and Lyla nodded.

"Believe me you're the only one for me I couldn't imagine being with anyone else" Lyla said and Derek smiled.

"I have to go home to ask Natalie about well me being a Martin" Lyla said. "Want me to come with" Derek asked. "No, I'll catch up with you" Lyla said.

"Why don't you ask Lydia" Derek asked. "She's not answering but I'll be quick okay" Lyla said and he nodded then Lyla kissed his cheek before leaving.

>>>

Lyla went back to the Martin house looking for Natalie and she saw her. Natalie looked at her smiling going to her.

"Lyla hey" Natalie said. "Are you my mother" Lyla asked and Natalie's smile dropped.

"Yes" Natalie told Lyla, who's eyes widened. "How did you find out" Natalie asked and Lyla gave her the paper.